'Against Jerusalem' in the Bible
Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah.
For thus hath the LORD of hosts said, Hew ye down trees, and cast a mount against Jerusalem: this is the city to be visited; she is wholly oppression in the midst of her.
And then the forces of the king of Babylon are laying siege against Jerusalem, and Jeremiah the prophet hath been shut up in the court of the prison that is in the house of the king of Judah,
The word which came unto Jeremiah from the LORD, when Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and all his army, and all the kingdoms of the earth of his dominion, and all the people, fought against Jerusalem, and against all the cities thereof, saying,
When the king of Babylon's army fought against Jerusalem, and against all the cities of Judah that were left, against Lachish, and against Azekah: for these defenced cities remained of the cities of Judah.
and the force of Pharaoh hath come out of Egypt, and the Chaldeans, who are laying siege against Jerusalem, hear their report, and go up from off Jerusalem.
In the ninth year of Zedekiah king of Judah, in the tenth month, came Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon and all his army against Jerusalem, and they besieged it.
"This is what the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: You have seen all the disaster I brought against Jerusalem and all Judah's cities; look, they are a ruin today without an inhabitant in them
For, because the anger of Jehovah was against Jerusalem and Judah, until he had cast them out from his presence, Zedekiah rebelled against the king of Babylon.
And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon came, he and all his army, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it, and built forts against it round about.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Attacked Jerusalem (11 instances in 3 translations)
- Daughter of Jerusalem (8 instances in 21 translations)
- Going Up to Jerusalem (14 instances in 36 translations)
- Inhabitants of Jerusalem (61 instances in 30 translations)
- Jealous For Jerusalem (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Judah and Jerusalem (49 instances in 22 translations)
- Actual Attacks On Jerusalem
- Attacks On Jerusalem Foretold
- Attacks On Jerusalem Turned Back
- Beauty Of Jerusalem
- Building Jerusalem's Wall
- Burning Jerusalem
- Council of Jerusalem
- Destruction Of Jerusalem
- Destruction Of Jerusalem's Wall
- God Lives In Jerusalem
- Jerusalem In Millennial Kingdom
- Jerusalem, History Of
- Jerusalem, Significance Of
- Measuring Jerusalem And The Land
- Names For Jerusalem
- New Jerusalem
- Prayer For Jerusalem
- Rebuilding Jerusalem