'Ark of the Lord' in the Bible
And unto Abiathar the priest said the king, Get thee to Anathoth, unto thine own fields; for thou art worthy of death: but I will not at this time put thee to death, because thou barest the ark of the Lord GOD before David my father, and because thou hast been afflicted in all wherein my father was afflicted.
Then Solomon woke up and realized it had been a dream. He went to Jerusalem, stood before the ark of the Lord's covenant, and offered burnt offerings and fellowship offerings. Then he held a feast for all his servants.
He prepared the inner sanctuary inside the temple to put the ark of the Lord's covenant there.
At that time Solomon assembled the elders of Israel, all the tribal heads and the ancestral leaders of the Israelites before him at Jerusalem in order to bring the ark of the Lord's covenant from Zion, the city of David.
And when all the elders of Israel were come, the priests took up the Ark of the LORD,
And they brought up the ark of the LORD, and the tabernacle of the congregation, and all the holy vessels that were in the tabernacle, even those did the priests and the Levites bring up.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Ark Of Cypress Wood (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Ark of God (40 instances in 24 translations)
- Ark of His Covenant (1 instance in 25 translations)
- Ark of the Covenant (67 instances in 33 translations)
- Ark Of The Covenant
- Ark Of The Covenant, Construction
- Ark Of The Covenant, Contents
- Ark Of The Covenant, Description
- Ark Of The Covenant, Events
- Ark Of The Covenant, Function
- Ark Of The Covenant, Names For
- Ark Of The Covenant, Purpose
- Covering The Ark
- Entering The Ark
- Noah's Ark
- The Ark In Jerusalem
- The Ark In The Temple
- The Ark Moved Around
- The Elders Gathered
- Priests In Action
- 14 more topics on Ark