'As You Live' in the Bible
"Only be on your guard and diligently watch yourselves, so that you don't forget the things your eyes have seen and so that they don't slip from your mind as long as you live. Teach them to your children and your grandchildren.
As long as you live, you, your son, and your grandson must respect Jehovah your God. All of you must obey his laws and commandments I give you. Then you will live a long time.
These are the statutes and ordinances you must be careful to obey as long as you live in the land the Lord, the God of your ancestors, has given you to possess.
Take heed not to forsake or neglect the Levite [God's minister] as long as you live in your land.
Never seek peace or friendship with them as long as you live.
These curses will serve as a sign and wonder for you and your descendants as long as you live."
And that their children, who have not known it, may hear and learn [reverently] to fear the Lord your God as long as you live in the land which you go over the Jordan to possess.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- As I Live (39 instances in 34 translations)
- As Long as I Live (17 instances in 23 translations)
- As Long as You Live (14 instances in 12 translations)
- As Surely As You Live (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Brothers Live Together (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Can These Bones Live (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Do This and Live (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Just Shall Live by Faith (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Just Shall Live by His Faith (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Live According to God (2 instances in 19 translations)
- Live According to the Flesh (4 instances in 18 translations)
- Live According to the Spirit (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Live At Peace With Everyone (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Live by Faith (6 instances in 32 translations)
- Live By The Spirit (3 instances in 24 translations)
- Live Forever (25 instances in 23 translations)
- Live In Our Land (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Live in Peace (11 instances in 31 translations)
- Live in the Spirit (3 instances in 29 translations)
- Live In The Spirit As God (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Live Long In The Land (10 instances in 7 translations)
- Live Peaceably with All Men (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Long Live the King (7 instances in 17 translations)
- Man Shall Not Live by Bread Alone (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Soul Shall Live (7 instances in 12 translations)
- Age, Lived Over 100
- Comfortless Lives
- God Lives In Jerusalem
- How To Live Long
- Justice, In Believers' Lives
- Owning Livestock
- People Carrying Live People
- Prophets, Lives Of
- Radiant Lives
- We Live With God