'Blessed is' in the Bible
Blessed is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
She is a tree of life to those that lay hold upon her, and blessed is every one that retains her.
Blessed is the man that heareth me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors.
He who despises his neighbor sins, but blessed is he who has pity on the poor.
He who has understanding in the word shall find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the LORD.
Blessed is the man who always fears; but one who hardens his heart falls into trouble.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Blessed and Only Potentate (2 instances in 16 translations)
- Blessed are (64 instances in 37 translations)
- Blessed are You Among Women (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Blessed Be God (6 instances in 17 translations)
- Blessed Be the God (5 instances in 30 translations)