'Born of God' in the Bible
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
but he that is born of God keepeth himself, and the wicked one toucheth him not. We know, that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the wicked one.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Born According to the Spirit (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Born Again (10 instances in 25 translations)
- Born for Adversity (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Born in Sins (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Born of a Woman (6 instances in 34 translations)
- Born of the Flesh (3 instances in 28 translations)
- Born of the Spirit (4 instances in 31 translations)
- Born of Water and the Spirit (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Born Out of Due Time (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Born Under the Law (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Man is Born to Trouble (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Untimely Born (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Unto Us a Child is Born (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Being Born Again
- Being Born In Sin
- Born Again, Necessary
- Born Again, Produced By
- Born Again, Results Of
- Born In One's House
- Never Being Born
- New Born
- The New Man In Christ
- Birth, Spiritual
- Sin, Avoidance Of
- New Birth, Results Of
- Continuing In Sin
- Assurance, nature of
- Origins Of Spiritual Life