'Bowels Are Troubled' in the Bible
Behold, O LORD; for I am in distress: my bowels are troubled; mine heart is turned within me; for I have grievously rebelled: abroad the sword bereaveth, at home there is as death.
Mine eyes do fail with tears, my bowels are troubled, my liver is poured upon the earth, for the destruction of the daughter of my people; because the children and the sucklings swoon in the streets of the city.
- Heart Is Troubled (6 instances in 10 translations)
- Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled (2 instances in 20 translations)
- Like the Troubled Sea (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Soul is Troubled (4 instances in 11 translations)
- Other References To The Heart
- Killing Israelites
- Outside The House
- Pay Attention O God!
- Affection, Expressing