'Burnt Offering' in the Bible
And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there. For that was the great high place. Solomon offered a thousand burnt offerings on that altar.
Solomon woke up and was aware that God had spoken to him in the dream. Then he went to Jerusalem and stood in front of Jehovah's Ark of the Covenant. He offered burnt offerings and fellowship offerings to Jehovah. Then he gave a feast for all his officials.
Then Solomon stood [in the court] before the Lord's burnt offering altar in the presence of all the assembly of Israel, and spread forth his hands toward heaven
The same day did the king hallow the middle of the court that was before the house of the LORD: for there he offered burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and the fat of the peace offerings: because the brasen altar that was before the LORD was too little to receive the burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and the fat of the peace offerings.
And three times in a year did Solomon offer burnt offerings and peace offerings upon the altar which he built unto the LORD, and he burnt incense upon the altar that was before the LORD. So he finished the house.
The food of his table, the seating of his officials, the standing at attention of his servants, their apparel, his cupbearers, his ascent by which he went up to the house of the Lord [or the burnt offerings he sacrificed], she was breathless and overcome.
Then he laid the wood in order, cut the bull into pieces, and laid them on top of the wood. "Fill four pitchers with water," he ordered. "Then pour them out on the burnt offering and the wood."
And he said, "Fill four pitchers with water and pour it on the burnt offering and on the wood." And he said, "Do it a second time," and they did it a second time. And he said, "Do it a third time," and they did it a third time.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Altar of Burnt Offering (21 instances in 14 translations)
- Burnt Offerings (185 instances in 26 translations)
- Burnt Sacrifice (96 instances in 12 translations)
- Delight in Burnt Offerings (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Drink Offering (71 instances in 20 translations)
- Fellowship Offering (83 instances in 4 translations)
- Freewill Offering (27 instances in 16 translations)
- Grain Offering (145 instances in 10 translations)
- Guilt Offering (39 instances in 8 translations)
- Heave Offering (57 instances in 11 translations)
- Lamb for a Burnt Offering (16 instances in 13 translations)
- Offering By Fire (50 instances in 16 translations)
- Offering for Sin (86 instances in 37 translations)
- Offering Made by Fire (50 instances in 14 translations)
- Peace Offering (88 instances in 17 translations)
- Sacrifice of the Peace Offering (8 instances in 7 translations)
- Sin Offering (132 instances in 20 translations)
- Trespass Offering (36 instances in 8 translations)
- Wave Offering (48 instances in 15 translations)
- Animal Sacrifice, Free Will Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Burnt
- Animal Sacrifices, Heave Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Meal Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Peace Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Sin Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Trespass Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Wave Offering
- Burnt offering
- Drink offering
- Fellowship Offering
- Freewill Offering
- Grain Offering
- Guilt Offering
- Making Cereal Offerings And Libations
- Meat offerings
- Offering Sacrifices
- Offerings, Figurative
- Offerings, Old Testamnent Kinds Of
- Peace offerings
- Permitted To Eat Offerings