'Burnt Offering' in the Bible
But Aaron and his sons offered upon the altar of the burnt offering, and on the altar of incense, and were appointed for all the work of the place most holy, and to make an atonement for Israel, according to all that Moses the servant of God had commanded.
They brought the Ark of God, placed it within the tent that David had erected, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings in the presence of God.
And when David had finished offering the burnt offerings and the peace offerings, he blessed the people in the name of the LORD.
to offer burnt offerings regularly, morning and evening, to the Lord on the altar of burnt offerings and to do everything that was written in the law of the Lord, which He had commanded Israel to keep.
Then Satan attacked Israel by inciting David to enumerate a census of Israel.
And Ornan said to David, "Take [it] to yourself; let my lord the king do what [is] good in his eyes. See, I give the cattle for the burnt offerings and threshing sledges for the wood and wheat for the grain offering--I give [it] all."
But King David said to Ornan, "No, but I will surely buy it for the full price; for I will not take what is yours for the LORD, or offer a burnt offering which costs me nothing."
And David built there an altar unto the LORD and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings and called unto the LORD and he heard him from heaven in fire upon the altar of burnt offering.
For the tabernacle of Jehovah, which Moses made in the wilderness, and the altar of the burnt offering, were at that time in the high place at Gibeon.
Then David said, This is the house of Jehovah God, and this is the altar of the burnt offering for Israel.
whenever burnt offerings are presented to the LORD, whether on Sabbaths, New Moons, or scheduled festivals, regularly in the LORD's presence in accordance with the number required to conduct their service.
The next day, they offered sacrifices and burnt offerings to the LORD amounting to 1,000 bulls, 1,000 rams, and 1,000 lambs, along with their libations. Sacrifices were abundant throughout all Israel,
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Altar of Burnt Offering (21 instances in 14 translations)
- Burnt Offerings (185 instances in 26 translations)
- Burnt Sacrifice (96 instances in 12 translations)
- Delight in Burnt Offerings (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Drink Offering (71 instances in 20 translations)
- Fellowship Offering (83 instances in 4 translations)
- Freewill Offering (27 instances in 16 translations)
- Grain Offering (145 instances in 10 translations)
- Guilt Offering (39 instances in 8 translations)
- Heave Offering (57 instances in 11 translations)
- Lamb for a Burnt Offering (16 instances in 13 translations)
- Offering By Fire (50 instances in 16 translations)
- Offering for Sin (86 instances in 37 translations)
- Offering Made by Fire (50 instances in 14 translations)
- Peace Offering (88 instances in 17 translations)
- Sacrifice of the Peace Offering (8 instances in 7 translations)
- Sin Offering (132 instances in 20 translations)
- Trespass Offering (36 instances in 8 translations)
- Wave Offering (48 instances in 15 translations)
- Animal Sacrifice, Free Will Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Burnt
- Animal Sacrifices, Heave Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Meal Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Peace Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Sin Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Trespass Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Wave Offering
- Burnt offering
- Drink offering
- Fellowship Offering
- Freewill Offering
- Grain Offering
- Guilt Offering
- Making Cereal Offerings And Libations
- Meat offerings
- Offering Sacrifices
- Offerings, Figurative
- Offerings, Old Testamnent Kinds Of
- Peace offerings
- Permitted To Eat Offerings
- Regulations For Cereal Offerings
- Regulations For The Sin Offering
- Remaining Offerings
- Sin Offering
- Thank Offering
- Wave Offerings
- 2 more topics on Burnt
- 28 more topics on Offering