'By No Means' in the Bible
By no means! Let God be found true though every human being is false and a liar, as it is written, That You may be justified and shown to be upright in what You say, and prevail when You are judged [by sinful men].
But if our unrighteousness commends the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who inflicts wrath? I speak as a man;??6 by no means;??ince [if he was] how shall God judge the world?
By no means! Otherwise, how could God judge the world?
Then what? are we the better? By no means: for we have proven already that both Jews and Greeks are all under sin;
Do we then make void the law through faith? By no means: but we establish the law.
Blessed is the man whom the Lord will by no means charge with sin."
By no means: how shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? By no means.
by no means. know ye not, that to whom ye subject your selves vassals at command, his vassals you are whom you thus obey; the vassals either of sin to destruction, or of obedience to justification?
What shall we say then? Is the law sin? By no means. No, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
Was then that which is good made death to me? By no means. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? By no means.
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? By no means. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
So I ask, Have they stumbled so as to fall [to their utter spiritual ruin, irretrievably]? By no means! But through their false step and transgression salvation [has come] to the Gentiles, so as to arouse Israel [to see and feel what they forfeited] and so to make them jealous.
but imitate the Lord Jesus Christ, and by no means indulge any sensual desires.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Day and Hour No One Knows (2 instances in 10 translations)
- Drink No Wine (12 instances in 16 translations)
- Go and Sin No More (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Had No Sin (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Have No Knowledge (90 instances in 21 translations)
- Have No Pleasure in the Death (2 instances in 14 translations)
- I Find No Fault (6 instances in 22 translations)
- Israel Had No King (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Knew No Sin (1 instance in 23 translations)
- Made Himself of No Reputation (1 instance in 5 translations)
- No Eye Has Seen (2 instances in 6 translations)
- No Greek Or Jew (1 instance in 2 translations)
- No King in Israel (4 instances in 20 translations)
- No Man Hath Seen God (2 instances in 7 translations)
- No One Can Serve Two Masters (2 instances in 18 translations)
- No One Comes to the Father (1 instance in 19 translations)
- No One Has Seen God (2 instances in 13 translations)
- No One Like You (8 instances in 9 translations)
- No One Who Seeks God (1 instance in 3 translations)
- No Other Gods (5 instances in 18 translations)
- No Peace (24 instances in 25 translations)
- No Place For Them (3 instances in 20 translations)
- No Place To Lay His Head (2 instances in 6 translations)
- No Profit Under the Sun (1 instance in 16 translations)
- No Room for Them (3 instances in 30 translations)
- Owe No One Anything (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Sheep that Have No Shepherd (5 instances in 17 translations)
- Show Them No Mercy (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Shows No Partiality (5 instances in 10 translations)
- Take No Bribe (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Take No Gift (1 instance in 3 translations)
- There is No Other (39 instances in 36 translations)
- There is No Partiality (3 instances in 13 translations)
- There Is No Respect Of Persons (3 instances in 20 translations)
- There Was No King in Israel (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Tongue Can No Man Tame (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Touch No Unclean Thing (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Wicked Flee When No One Pursues (1 instance in 2 translations)