1 occurrence in 20 translations
'Clefts of the Rock' in the Bible
O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.
- Cleft of the Rock (4 instances in 15 translations)
- Foundation On The Rock (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Founded on the Rock (2 instances in 12 translations)
- Honey from the Rock (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Lord is My Rock (2 instances in 11 translations)