'Cup of' in the Bible
Neither shall men tear themselves for them in mourning, to comfort them for the dead; neither shall men give them the cup of consolation to drink for their father or for their mother.
For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
But if they will no receive the cup of thy hand, and drink it, then tell them: Thus doth the LORD of Hosts threaten you: drink it ye shall, and that shortly.
For the Lord says, "If even those who did not deserve to drink from the cup of my wrath must drink from it, do you think you will go unpunished? You will not go unpunished, but must certainly drink from the cup of my wrath.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Cup of Blessing (2 instances in 33 translations)
- Cup of Demons (1 instance in 31 translations)
- Cup of His Fury (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Cup Of His Wrath (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Cup of My Fury (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Cup of Salvation (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Cup that I Drink (2 instances in 21 translations)