'Cup of' in the Bible
And the third angel followed them, saying, with a loud voice: If any one worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or on his hand, even he shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is prepared without mixture in the cup of his indignation;-
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and was brilliantly attired with gold and jewels and pearls. She held in her hand a cup of gold, full of abominations, and she gave filthy indications of her fornication.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Cup of Blessing (2 instances in 33 translations)
- Cup of Demons (1 instance in 31 translations)
- Cup of His Fury (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Cup Of His Wrath (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Cup of My Fury (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Cup of Salvation (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Cup that I Drink (2 instances in 21 translations)