'Early in the Morning' in the Bible
And getting up early in the morning [while it was] very dark, he departed and went to a deserted place, and there he was praying.
And passing by early in the morning they saw the fig-tree dried up from the roots.
Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming--whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or early in the morning--
Early in the morning, after forming a plan, the chief priests with the elders and the experts in the law and the whole Sanhedrin tied Jesus up, led him away, and handed him over to Pilate.
And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Bright and Morning Star (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Early and Latter Rain (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Early Dew (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Early the Next Morning (31 instances in 9 translations)
- Evening and the Morning (9 instances in 11 translations)
- Morning After Morning (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Accusations, Against Early Christians
- Apostles, Function In Early Church
- At Morning And Evening
- David, Early Life
- Early Death
- Early Rising
- Every Morning
- From Morning Till Evening
- In The Morning
- Morning Devotions
- Morning Worship
- Rising Early
- Rising Early, Examples Of
- The Morning Star
- Those Who Rose Early
- At Daybreak
- 8 more topics on Early
- 7 more topics on Morning