'Early in the Morning' in the Bible
Early in the morning he came across his brother and said to him, We have made discovery! It is the Messiah! (which is to say, the Christ).
And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
Then Jesus was led from Caiaphas to the governor's headquarters early in the morning. The Jews did not go into the headquarters, to avoid becoming unclean and unable to eat the Passover meal.
On the first day of the week, early in the morning and while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and noticed that the stone had been removed from the tomb.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Bright and Morning Star (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Early and Latter Rain (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Early Dew (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Early the Next Morning (31 instances in 9 translations)
- Evening and the Morning (9 instances in 11 translations)
- Morning After Morning (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Accusations, Against Early Christians
- Apostles, Function In Early Church
- At Morning And Evening
- David, Early Life
- Early Death
- Early Rising
- Rising Early
- Rising Early, Examples Of
- The Morning Star
- Those Who Rose Early
- 8 more topics on Early
- 7 more topics on Morning