'Early the Next Morning' in the Bible
Abraham went up early the next morning to the place where he [only the day before] had stood before the Lord.
So Abimelech got up early the next morning, summoned all his servants, and told them all these things. The men became terrified.
So early the next morning, Abraham got up, took bread and a leather bottle of water, gave them to Hagar, and placed them on her shoulder. He then sent her away, along with the child. She went off and roamed in the Beer-sheba wilderness.
Early the next morning Abraham saddled his donkey. He took two of his servants and his son Isaac with him. He had cut the wood for the burnt offering. Then he set out for the place that God had told him about.
They woke up early the next morning and made the treaty. After this, Isaac sent them off and they left on peaceful terms.
When Jacob got up early the next morning, he took the stone that he had used for his pillow, set it up as a pillar, drenched it with oil,
Early the next morning, Laban woke up, kissed his grandchildren and daughters, blessed them, and then left for home.
- Bright and Morning Star (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Early and Latter Rain (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Early Dew (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Early in the Morning (74 instances in 39 translations)
- Evening and the Morning (9 instances in 11 translations)
- Morning After Morning (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Accusations, Against Early Christians
- Apostles, Function In Early Church
- At Morning And Evening
- David, Early Life
- Early Death
- Early Rising
- Every Morning
- From Morning Till Evening
- In The Morning
- Morning Devotions
- Morning Worship
- Rising Early
- Rising Early, Examples Of