'Execute Judgment' in the Bible
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations.
Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds.
So it shall be a reproach and a taunt, an instruction and an astonishment unto the nations that are round about thee, when I shall execute judgments in thee in anger and in fury and in furious rebukes. I the LORD have spoken it.
And I will bring you out of the midst thereof, and deliver you into the hands of strangers, and will execute judgments among you.
And they shall burn thine houses with fire, and execute judgments upon thee in the sight of many women: and I will cause thee to cease from playing the harlot, and thou also shalt give no hire any more.
I will spread My net over him, and he will be captured in My snare. I will bring him to Babylon and execute judgment on him there for the treachery he committed against Me.
And I will execute judgments upon Moab; and they shall know that I am the LORD.
And say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Sidon, and I will show forth My glory and be glorified in the midst of you. And they shall know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord when I execute judgments and punishments in her, and am set apart and separated and My holiness is manifested in her.
They will live there securely, build houses, and plant vineyards. They will live securely when I execute judgments against all their neighbors who treat them with contempt. Then they will know that I am the Lord their God."
And I will make Pathros desolate, and will set fire in Zoan, and will execute judgments in No.
Thus will I execute judgments in Egypt: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrential rain, hailstones, fire, and brimstone on him, as well as his troops and the many peoples who are with him.
Thus saith the Lord GOD; Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: remove violence and spoil, and execute judgment and justice, take away your exactions from my people, saith the Lord GOD.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Bring Judgment (9 instances in 10 translations)
- Bring Judgment on (5 instances in 9 translations)
- Day of Judgment (32 instances in 37 translations)
- Do Judgment And Justice (8 instances in 5 translations)
- Enter into Judgment (14 instances in 18 translations)
- Execute Judgments (11 instances in 18 translations)
- Execute Justice And Righteousness (8 instances in 9 translations)
- For Judgment I Have Come (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Judge with Righteous Judgment (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Judgment And Justice (26 instances in 17 translations)
- Judgment Of God (8 instances in 32 translations)
- Judgment Of This World (1 instance in 27 translations)
- Judgment Seat of Christ (2 instances in 16 translations)
- Judgment To The Gentiles (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Justice And Judgment (9 instances in 7 translations)
- Kept Until The Judgment (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Seek Judgment (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Wrest Judgment (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Abominations, Judgments Of
- Agony, God's Judgment
- Angels as agents of judgment
- Bowl Judgments
- Chaos As Judgment
- Darkness, And God's Judgment
- Deceit Leading to Judgment
- Earth, Judgment Of
- Eternal Judgment
- God Executes Vengeance
- Great White Throne Judgment
- Judgment According To Works
- Judgment Of Demons
- Judgment Of Fallen Angels
- Judgment Of The Nations
- Judgment Seat
- Last Judgment
- Miracles Bringing God's Judgment