'Fear of the Lord' in the Bible
So that living in the fear of the Lord your God, you may keep all his laws and his orders, which I give you: you and your son and your son's son, all the days of your life; and so that your life may be long.
Let the fear of the Lord your God be in your hearts, and be his servants, taking your oaths by his name.
And the Lord gave us orders to keep all these laws, in the fear of the Lord our God, so that it might be well for us for ever, and that he might keep us from death, as he has done to this day.
And now, Israel, what would the Lord your God have you do, but to go in the fear of the Lord your God, walking in all his ways and loving him and doing his pleasure with all your heart and all your soul,
Let the fear of the Lord your God be before you, give him worship and be true to him at all times, taking your oaths in his name.
And make a feast before the Lord your God, in the place which is to be marked out, where his name will be for ever, of the tenth part of your grain and your wine and your oil, and the first births of your herds and your flocks; so that you may have the fear of the Lord your God in your hearts at all times.
And it is to be with him for his reading all the days of his life, so that he may be trained in the fear of the Lord his God to keep and do all the words of this teaching and these laws:
Make all the people come together, men and women and children, and anyone from another country who is with you, so that hearing they may become wise in the fear of the Lord your God, and take care to do all the words of this law;
And so that your children, to whom it is new, may give ear and be trained in the fear of the Lord your God, while you are living in the land which you are going over Jordan to take for your heritage.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Do Not Fear (119 instances in 22 translations)
- Fear and Trembling (10 instances in 36 translations)
- Fear Before Him (9 instances in 15 translations)
- Fear God and Keep His Commandments (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Fear is on Every Side (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Fear Not (108 instances in 31 translations)
- Fear of God (55 instances in 37 translations)
- Fear the Lord (54 instances in 16 translations)
- Fear the Name of the Lord (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Fear Your Name (5 instances in 10 translations)
- Filled with Fear (18 instances in 27 translations)
- For Fear of the Jews (3 instances in 31 translations)
- In the Fear of the Lord (18 instances in 30 translations)
- Love Casts Out Fear (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Love Drives Out Fear (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Casting Out Fear
- Confidence In God, Removes Fear
- Do Not Fear
- Do Not Fear For God Will Help
- Do Not Fear Men
- Examples Of Fearful Men
- Fear And Animals
- Fear God!
- Fear Is Due
- Fear Of Christ
- Fear Of Death
- Fear Of Enemies
- Fear Of God
- Fear Of God, Examples Of
- Fear Of God, Results Of
- Fear Of Individuals
- Fear Of Man
- Fear Of Other Things
- Fear Of Stoning
- Fear Of The Lord
- Fear Turned To Assurance
- Fear Will Come
- Fear, Caused By
- Fear, Of Death
- Fear, Of Future
- Fear, Of Natural
- Fear, Of Persecution
- Fear, Of Unknown
- Fear, Overcome By
- Fearing God's Word
- Fearing Other People