'Fierce Wrath' in the Bible
May it not befall you, all who pass along the road! Look and see: Is there any grief like my grief dealt out to me, by which the LORD afflicted me in the time of his fierce wrath?
In his fierce wrath he cut off all the strength of Israel. He withdrew his protection as the enemy approached. He burned Jacob like a blazing fire consumes everything around it.
He plowed under his Temple like a garden, spoiling his tent. The LORD abolished in Zion both festivals and Sabbaths. In his fierce wrath he despised both king and priest.
- Coming Wrath (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Cup Of His Wrath (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Day of His Wrath (5 instances in 25 translations)
- Day of Wrath (7 instances in 37 translations)
- Fierce Anger (50 instances in 22 translations)
- Filled with Wrath (9 instances in 22 translations)