'Forty Years' in the Bible
For the man was above forty years old, on whom this miracle of healing was shewed.
And when he was full forty years old, it came into his heart to visit his brethren the children of Israel.
And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush.
He brought them out, after that he had shewed wonders and signs in the land of Egypt, and in the Red sea, and in the wilderness forty years.
Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?
And about the time of forty years suffered he their manners in the wilderness.
And afterward they desired a king: and God gave unto them Saul the son of Cis, a man of the tribe of Benjamin, by the space of forty years.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Advanced in Years (11 instances in 26 translations)
- Ate Manna Forty Years (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Fasted Forty Days (1 instance in 30 translations)
- Forty Days (26 instances in 37 translations)
- Old And Full Of Years (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Seventy Years (19 instances in 22 translations)
- 100 Years And More
- 1000 Years And More
- 15 To 20 Years
- 20 To 30 Years
- 30 To 40 Years
- 40 To 50 Years
- 50 To 70 Years
- 500 Years And More
- 70 To 80 Years
- 80 To 100 Years
- Eight Or Nine Years
- Every Three Years
- Five Years
- Forty Days
- Forty Thousand And Up
- Forty Years
- Seven Years
- Six Years
- Ten To Fourteen Years
- The Number Forty
- Three And A Half Years
- Three Years
- Two Years
- Years Of Zedekiah
- God Led Them Through The Wilderness
- Israel In The Wilderness
- Signs And Wonders Before Christ
- 4 more topics on Forty
- 21 more topics on Years