'From Generation to Generation' in the Bible
David insisted that only the Levites carry God's Ark because Jehovah had chosen them to carry his Ark and to serve him from generation to generation.
Now, Jehovah, let the promise you have made concerning your servant and his house be established from generation to generation. Do as you promised!
You have been pleased to bless the house of your servant that it may continue for a very long time in your sight. You Jehovah have blessed it and it will be blessed from generation to generation.
The sons of Amram: Aaron and Moses. Aaron was set apart, he and his descendants from generation to generation, to consecrate the most holy things, to offer sacrifices before Jehovah, to minister before him and to pronounce blessings in his name as long as they live.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Adulterous Generation (3 instances in 28 translations)
- Crooked Generation (3 instances in 15 translations)
- Evil and Adulterous Generation (2 instances in 22 translations)
- Fourth Generation (8 instances in 22 translations)
- Froward Generation (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Generation Of Jesus Christ (2 instances in 10 translations)