'Have Mercy' in the Bible
Therefore, as I live, said the Lord GOD, surely, because thou hast defiled my sanctuary with all thy contaminations and with all thine abominations, therefore I will also destroy thee; neither shall my eye forgive, neither will I have mercy.
And my eye shall not forgive thee, neither will I have mercy; but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
And my eye shall not forgive, neither will I have mercy; I will recompense thee according to thy ways, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smites.
Therefore I will also deal in fury: my eye shall not forgive, neither will I have mercy: and they shall cry in my ears with a loud voice; yet I will not hear them.
And to the others he said in my hearing, Go after him through the city and smite; do not let your eye forgive, neither have mercy.
And as for me also, my eye shall not forgive, neither will I have mercy, but I will recompense their way upon their head.
No eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have mercy upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field with little value given to thy life, in the day that thou wast born.
So that you will be shamed and made low because of all you have done, when I have mercy on you.
I, the LORD, have spoken: I came and worked. I will not turn back, neither will I have mercy, neither will I repent; according to thy ways and according to thy doings, they shall judge thee, said the Lord GOD.
And I will make an agreement of peace with them: it will be an eternal agreement with them: and I will have mercy on them and make their numbers great, and will put my holy place among them for ever.
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Abounding in Mercy (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Abundant in Mercy (6 instances in 7 translations)
- Covenant and Mercy (6 instances in 9 translations)
- Goodness and Mercy (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Great Mercy (18 instances in 34 translations)
- Mercy and Not Sacrifice (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Mercy and Truth (17 instances in 14 translations)
- Mercy on the Poor (3 instances in 7 translations)
- Mercy Seat (25 instances in 18 translations)
- Obtain Mercy (5 instances in 27 translations)
- Obtained Mercy (8 instances in 26 translations)
- Plenteous In Mercy (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Received Mercy (7 instances in 19 translations)
- Rich in Mercy (4 instances in 33 translations)
- Righteousness and Mercy (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Show Mercy (41 instances in 25 translations)
- Show Them No Mercy (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Showing Mercy (12 instances in 18 translations)
- Shown Mercy (21 instances in 13 translations)
- Tender Mercy (16 instances in 20 translations)
- Abundant Mercy
- God Showed Mercy
- God Will Show Mercy
- God Without Mercy
- God's Mercy
- God's Mercy, Example Of
- Mercy Killings
- Mercy Seat
- Mercy, Examples Of
- Mercy, Human
- Mercy, Of Jesus Christ
- Mercy, Response To God's
- People Showing Mercy
- People Without Mercy
- Propitiatory [Mercy Seat]