'Have Mercy' in the Bible
Happy are those who have mercy: for they will be given mercy.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou Son of David, have mercy on us.
Have mercy on us, thou Son of David. And the blind men came to Him, having come into the house: and Jesus says to them, Do you believe that I am able to do this? They say to Him, Yea, Lord.
But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.
And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
Then Jesus called his disciples unto him and said, I have mercy on the multitude because they persevere with me now three days and have nothing to eat, and I desire not to send them away fasting lest they faint in the way.
Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
was it not also expedient unto thee to have mercy on thy fellowslave even as I had mercy on thee?
And, behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou Son of David.
And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou Son of David.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Abounding in Mercy (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Abundant in Mercy (6 instances in 7 translations)
- Covenant and Mercy (6 instances in 9 translations)
- Goodness and Mercy (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Great Mercy (18 instances in 34 translations)
- Mercy and Not Sacrifice (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Mercy and Truth (17 instances in 14 translations)
- Mercy on the Poor (3 instances in 7 translations)
- Mercy Seat (25 instances in 18 translations)
- Obtain Mercy (5 instances in 27 translations)
- Obtained Mercy (8 instances in 26 translations)
- Plenteous In Mercy (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Received Mercy (7 instances in 19 translations)
- Rich in Mercy (4 instances in 33 translations)
- Righteousness and Mercy (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Show Mercy (41 instances in 25 translations)
- Show Them No Mercy (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Showing Mercy (12 instances in 18 translations)
- Shown Mercy (21 instances in 13 translations)
- Tender Mercy (16 instances in 20 translations)
- Abundant Mercy
- God Showed Mercy
- God Will Show Mercy
- God Without Mercy
- God's Mercy
- God's Mercy, Example Of
- Mercy Killings
- Mercy Seat
- Mercy, Examples Of
- Mercy, Human
- Mercy, Of Jesus Christ
- Mercy, Response To God's
- People Showing Mercy
- People Without Mercy
- Propitiatory [Mercy Seat]