'In Me' in the Bible
The next day Jesus desired and decided to go into Galilee; and He found Philip and said to him, Join Me as My attendant and follow Me.
"Do you believe in me," asked Jesus, "because I told you that I saw you under the fig tree? You shall see greater things than those!
And because he did not need that others should tell him what men were; for he could of himself read what was in men.
So, Jesus said to him, "None of you people will believe [in me] unless you see [miraculous] signs and wonders, [will you?]."
But you do not want to come to me [i.e., to believe in me. See verse 38] so that you will have [never ending] life.
How can you believe in me, when you receive honor from one another and do not desire the honor which comes from the only God?
If you had belief in Moses you would have belief in me; for his writings are about me.
And Jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of the life; he who is coming unto me may not hunger, and he who is believing in me may not thirst -- at any time;
But I have told you this: You have seen me and yet do not believe [in me].
'Verily, verily, I say to you, He who is believing in me, hath life age-during;
The one who eats my flesh and drinks my blood resides in me and I in him.
But there are some of you who do not trust in me." For Jesus knew from the start who they were that did not trust in Him, and who it was that was going to betray Him.
the one who believes in me. Just as the scripture said, 'Out of his belly will flow rivers of living water.'"
But because I say what is true, you have no belief in me.
Which of you is able truly to say that I am a sinner? If I say what is true, why have you no belief in me?
but still you do not believe in me, for you do not belong to my sheep.
If I am not doing the works of my Father, do not believe in me;
But if I do them, even if you do not believe me, believe the deeds, so that you may come to know and understand that I am in the Father and the Father is in me."
And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, so that you may learn to believe in me. But let us go to him."
Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life; he that believeth in me, tho' he die, yet shall he live;
and no one who lives and believes in me shall ever die; do you believe this?
"Did not I tell you," replied Jesus, "that, if you would believe in me, you should see the glory of God?"
But a certain member of the Sanhedrin, [named] Caiaphas, who was head priest that year, said to [the rest of] them, "You do not know what you are talking about.
Then Jesus cried out, "The one who believes in Me believes not in Me, but in Him who sent Me.
"He who believes in me believes not in me, but in Him who sent me; and he who sees me sees him who sent me.
I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me may have to remain in darkness.
Peter answered, "No, never shall you wash my feet." "If I do not wash you," said Jesus, "you have no part in me."
Let not your hearts be disquieted; you believe ??believe in God and also in me.
You believe, don't you, that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I don't speak on my own. It is the Father who dwells in me and who carries out his work.
believe me, that I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and if not, because of the works themselves, believe me.
Truly I say to you, He who puts his faith in me will do the very works which I do, and he will do greater things than these, because I am going to my Father.
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
And now I have told you this before it takes place, that when it does take place you may believe in me.
I will no longer speak much with you, for the ruler of the world comes, and in me he has nothing;
"He has nothing in me, but in his coming the world may know that I love the Father, and that I do just as the Father commanded. Rise, let us be going!"
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit, he taketh away;
Every branch that beareth not fruit in me, he will take away. And every branch that beareth fruit will he purge, that it may bring more fruit.
Remain in me, and I will remain in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it remains in the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in me.
I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered. And they gather and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
If you continue in me, and my words continue in you, you shall ask whatever you will, and it shall be [given] you.
of sin, because they do not believe in me;
Jesus replied to them, "Do you believe [in me] now?
I have said all this to you that in me you may have peace; in the world you have trouble, but courage! I have conquered the world.
now that I am coming to thee, while I am here, I make these requests for them, that their joy in me may be compleat.
I ask not only on behalf of these men, but also on behalf of those who will believe in me through their message,
that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.
Yea, I have given them the glory thou gavest me, that they may be one as we are one ??23 I in them and thou in me ??that they may be made perfectly one, so that the world may recognize that thou hast sent me and hast loved them as thou hast loved me.
I in them, and you in me, so that they may be made completely one, and so that it may become clear to all men that you have sent me and that they are loved by you as I am loved by you.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (11)
- Exodus (6)
- Leviticus (2)
- Numbers (12)
- Deuteronomy (1)
- Joshua (5)
- Judges (5)
- Ruth (2)
- 1 Samuel (9)
- 2 Samuel (12)
- 1 Kings (12)
- 2 Kings (4)
- 1 Chronicles (7)
- 2 Chronicles (4)
- Ezra (1)
- Nehemiah (5)
- Esther (3)
- Job (28)
- Psalm (51)
- Proverbs (9)
- Ecclesiastes (1)
- Song of Songs (2)
- Isaiah (14)
- Jeremiah (20)
- Lamentations (5)
- Ezekiel (19)
- Daniel (9)
- Hosea (8)
- Joel (2)
- Jonah (2)
- Micah (1)
- Habakkuk (2)
- Haggai (1)
- Zechariah (2)
- Matthew (19)
- Mark (8)
- Luke (15)
- John (49)
- Acts (24)
- Romans (18)
- 1 Corinthians (20)
- 2 Corinthians (13)
- Galatians (7)
- Ephesians (3)
- Philippians (9)
- Colossians (3)
- 1 Thessalonians (1)
- 1 Timothy (4)
- 2 Timothy (7)
- Titus (1)
- Philemon (1)
- Hebrews (5)
- James (4)
- 1 Peter (2)
- 2 Peter (3)
- Jude (3)
- Revelation (3)
- Abide in Me (3 instances in 22 translations)
- Abides in Me (4 instances in 11 translations)
- All Things are Lawful for Me (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Almighty Has Afflicted Me (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Answer Me (52 instances in 37 translations)
- Appear Before Me (5 instances in 18 translations)
- As for Me and My House (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Ashamed of Me (3 instances in 38 translations)
- Attend to Me (8 instances in 11 translations)
- Be It Far From Me (6 instances in 13 translations)
- Be with Me in Paradise (2 instances in 32 translations)
- Bears Me Witness (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Brought Me Into Darkness (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Build Me a House (4 instances in 15 translations)
- Burden is Too Heavy for Me (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Chide Ye With Me (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Christ Lives in Me (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Cleanse Me from My Sin (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Come After Me (34 instances in 33 translations)
- Comfort Me (16 instances in 21 translations)
- Confesses Me Before Men (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Contend with Me (9 instances in 20 translations)
- Create in Me (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Deliver Me (102 instances in 34 translations)
- Denied Me Three Times (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Depart from Me (25 instances in 31 translations)
- Do You Love Me (4 instances in 22 translations)
- Everything Is Permissible For Me (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Far Be It from Me (13 instances in 21 translations)
- Father Who Sent Me (12 instances in 35 translations)
- Follow Me (44 instances in 38 translations)
- Followed Me Fully (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Followers Of Me (3 instances in 9 translations)
- Formed Me from the Womb (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Give Me a Drink (9 instances in 20 translations)
- Give Me A Sign (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Give Me Water To Drink (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Go Away From Me (7 instances in 10 translations)
- God Sent Me (7 instances in 23 translations)
- Hand Me Over (7 instances in 6 translations)
- He That Hath Seen Me (1 instance in 10 translations)
- He Was Before Me (2 instances in 21 translations)
- He Who Loves Me (3 instances in 10 translations)
- He Who Sent Me (7 instances in 23 translations)
- Hearken Unto Me (46 instances in 10 translations)
- Heart Fails Me (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Heart is Far from Me (3 instances in 26 translations)
- Hearts Are Far From Me (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Help Me (78 instances in 36 translations)
- Honor Me with Their Lips (3 instances in 17 translations)
- If Anyone Serves Me (1 instance in 15 translations)
- If You Love Me (2 instances in 19 translations)
- Imitate Me (3 instances in 7 translations)
- In Remembrance of Me (3 instances in 27 translations)
- Judge Me (18 instances in 32 translations)
- Leave Me (41 instances in 38 translations)
- Listen to Me (113 instances in 23 translations)
- Lord Sent Me (10 instances in 15 translations)
- Love Me and Keep My Commandments (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Lovest Thou Me (3 instances in 11 translations)
- Nothing Will Shake Me (2 instances in 1 translation)
- On Account Of Me (19 instances in 11 translations)
- One of You Will Betray Me (4 instances in 23 translations)
- One Who Sent Me (25 instances in 12 translations)
- Prophet Like Me (4 instances in 9 translations)
- Provoke Me (23 instances in 20 translations)
- Purge Me with Hyssop (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Quarrel With Me (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Redeem Me (10 instances in 20 translations)
- Rejecting Me (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Remember Me (47 instances in 37 translations)
- Rescue Me (56 instances in 22 translations)
- Return to Me Void (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Right Hand Upholds Me (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Save Me (57 instances in 38 translations)
- Seek Me and Find Me (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Send Me (112 instances in 39 translations)
- Separated Me from (3 instances in 15 translations)
- Serpent Deceived Me (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Set Apart For Me (4 instances in 12 translations)
- Set Me Apart (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Show Me a Sign (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Show Me Your Faith (1 instance in 21 translations)
- Show Me Your Ways (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Sin Living In Me (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Sin That Dwells In Me (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Sin That Dwells Within Me (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Sinned Against Me (15 instances in 21 translations)
- Speak Evil of Me (2 instances in 30 translations)
- Spirit Lifted Me Up (6 instances in 18 translations)
- Spirit Took Me Up (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Surrender Me (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Swear to Me (11 instances in 21 translations)
- Take It Away From Me (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Teach Me (29 instances in 30 translations)
- There is None Besides Me (4 instances in 13 translations)
- They Forgot Me (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Think On Me (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Today You Will Be with Me (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Trying To Kill Me (7 instances in 8 translations)
- Vindicate Me (15 instances in 11 translations)
- Witness Between You and Me (4 instances in 7 translations)
- Woe is Me (11 instances in 21 translations)
- Woe to Me (9 instances in 15 translations)
- Worthy of Me (3 instances in 35 translations)