'It is I' in the Bible
And we will do so [i.e., go on to more advanced teaching] if God allows us to. For it is impossible to get people who have [completely] fallen away [from God] to repent again, because they [continue to] crucify for themselves God's Son all over again, and hold Him up to contempt.
For it is impossible to renew again to repentance those once enlightened, and who have tasted of the heavenly gift, and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit,
who tasted the goodness of God's word and the powers of the world to come, and then fell away ??6 it is impossible to make them repent afresh, since they crucify the Son of God in their own persons and hold him up to obloquy.
and then fell away, it is impossible to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
but, if it 'bears thorns and thistles,' it is regarded as worthless, it is in danger of being 'cursed,' and its end will be the fire.
that by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we may have a strong encouragement, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us:
In the one case, mortal men collect tithes; but in the other, one who, it is intimated, lives on.
For it is indeed fitting for us to have such a high priest: holy, innocent, undefiled, separate from sinners, and exalted above the heavens.
above this were the cherubims of the Glory, overshadowing the mercy seat ??matters which it is impossible for me to discuss at present in detail.
The Holy Spirit is indicating this, that the way into the Holy Place wasn't yet revealed while the first tabernacle was still standing;
For a testament is of force when men are dead, since it is in no way of force while the testator is alive.)
And, inasmuch as it is in store for men - once for all to die, but after this, judgment,
For it is impossible that the blood of bulls and goats should take away sins.
And it is in the fulfillment of the will of God that we have been purified by the sacrifice, once and for all, of the body of Jesus Christ.
And without faith it is impossible to be well-pleasing unto him ; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that seek after him.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (10)
- Exodus (5)
- Leviticus (19)
- Numbers (3)
- Deuteronomy (6)
- Joshua (2)
- Judges (7)
- 1 Samuel (3)
- 2 Samuel (6)
- 1 Kings (5)
- 1 Chronicles (3)
- 2 Chronicles (3)
- Nehemiah (1)
- Job (7)
- Psalm (8)
- Proverbs (3)
- Ecclesiastes (1)
- Isaiah (23)
- Jeremiah (11)
- Ezekiel (11)
- Daniel (5)
- Hosea (6)
- Micah (2)
- Haggai (1)
- Malachi (2)
- As It is Written (69 instances in 35 translations)
- Be It Far From Me (6 instances in 13 translations)
- Conscience When It Is Weak (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Declare It Boldly (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Far Be It from Me (13 instances in 21 translations)
- How Good It is (6 instances in 10 translations)
- I Will Raise It Up (2 instances in 27 translations)
- If It Pleases the King (10 instances in 10 translations)
- Is It Lawful (12 instances in 31 translations)
- It is Finished (8 instances in 33 translations)
- It is Impossible (25 instances in 39 translations)
- It is the Lord (49 instances in 36 translations)
- It is Written (121 instances in 36 translations)
- It Was Good (28 instances in 23 translations)
- It Will Be Forgiven (11 instances in 14 translations)
- Keep It Holy (5 instances in 13 translations)
- Placed It In A Tomb (3 instances in 7 translations)
- Sealed It (11 instances in 27 translations)
- Sweat Was As It Were Great Drops (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Take It And Eat It (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Take It Away From Me (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Take It to Heart (9 instances in 11 translations)
- That It May Go Well with You (13 instances in 10 translations)
- That It Might Be Fulfilled (12 instances in 18 translations)
- What Will It Profit A Man (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Wind Blows Where It Wishes (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Write on It (6 instances in 12 translations)
- You Have Heard that It Was Said (5 instances in 18 translations)