'Judah and Jerusalem' in the Bible
For thus saith the LORD to the men of Judah and Jerusalem, Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns.
Preach in Judah and Jerusalem, cry out and speak, "Blow the trumpets in the land, cry that every man may hear, and say, 'Gather you together, and we will go into strong cities.
In response to all this I said, "Ah, Lord God, you have surely allowed the people of Judah and Jerusalem to be deceived by those who say, 'You will be safe!' But in fact a sword is already at our throats."
"At that time the people of Judah and Jerusalem will be told, 'A scorching wind will sweep down from the hilltops in the desert on my dear people. It will not be a gentle breeze for winnowing the grain and blowing away the chaff.
And as for the voice of mirth and gladness of the cities of Judah and Jerusalem; the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride: I will make them cease, for the land shall be desolate."
"This is what the Lord says: Just like this I will ruin the great pride of both Judah and Jerusalem.
And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.
Which Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon took not, when he carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah from Jerusalem to Babylon, and all the nobles of Judah and Jerusalem;
For thus said Jehovah of armies, God of Israel, concerning the vessels being left in the house of Jehovah, and the house of the king of Judah and Jerusalem:
(After that Jeconiah the king, and the queen, and the eunuchs, the princes of Judah and Jerusalem, and the carpenters, and the smiths, were departed from Jerusalem;)
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Against Jerusalem (46 instances in 22 translations)
- Attacked Jerusalem (11 instances in 3 translations)
- Chronicles of the Kings of Judah (15 instances in 15 translations)
- Daughter of Jerusalem (8 instances in 21 translations)
- Going Up to Jerusalem (14 instances in 36 translations)
- House of Judah (44 instances in 36 translations)
- Inhabitants of Jerusalem (61 instances in 30 translations)
- Jealous For Jerusalem (1 instance in 15 translations)
- King of Judah (166 instances in 22 translations)
- King Over Judah (16 instances in 21 translations)
- Lion of the Tribe of Judah (1 instance in 17 translations)
- New Jerusalem (2 instances in 40 translations)
- Palaces Of Jerusalem (2 instances in 19 translations)
- Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Reign Over Judah (25 instances in 18 translations)
- Toward Jerusalem (15 instances in 26 translations)
- Walls of Jerusalem (12 instances in 22 translations)
- Actual Attacks On Jerusalem
- Attacks On Jerusalem Foretold
- Attacks On Jerusalem Turned Back
- Beauty Of Jerusalem
- Building Jerusalem's Wall
- Burning Jerusalem
- Council of Jerusalem
- Destruction Of Jerusalem
- Destruction Of Jerusalem's Wall
- Enemies, of Israel and Judah
- Exile Of Judah To Babylon
- God Lives In Jerusalem
- Jerusalem In Millennial Kingdom
- Jerusalem, History Of
- Jerusalem, Significance Of
- Kings Of All Israel Or Judah
- Kings of judah
- Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah
- Measuring Jerusalem And The Land
- Names For Jerusalem