'Kingdom of God' in the Bible
After that John was cast into prison, Jesus came into Galilee preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent, and believe the gospel.
And he said to them, To you hath been given the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to them, who are without, all things are done in parables; t
And he said, Thus is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground,
And he said, How shall we liken the kingdom of God? or in what parable shall we set it forth?
Now about 4,000 men were there. Then he sent them on their way.
For whoever wants to save his [ higher, spiritual, eternal] life, will lose it [the lower, natural, temporal life which is lived only on earth]; and whoever gives up his life [which is lived only on earth] for My sake and the Gospel's will save it [his higher, spiritual life in the eternal kingdom of God].
For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his life [ in the eternal kingdom of God]?
For what can a man give as an exchange ( a compensation, a ransom, in return) for his [blessed] life [ in the eternal kingdom of God]?
And he said to them, Truly do I say to you, There are some of those standing here who will not taste of death, till they have seen that the kingdom of God hath come with power.
And if your eye causes you to stumble and sin, pluck it out! It is more profitable and wholesome for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell (Gehenna),
47 If your eye causes you to stumble, cast it out.[note: idiom meaning to stop doing a sin] It is better for you to enter into the Kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell,
And if thine eye cause thee to offend, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into the fire of hell:
But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive and accept and welcome the kingdom of God like a little child [does] positively shall not enter it at all.
And Jesus looking around, says to His disciples; How hardly shall those having riches enter into the kingdom of God!
And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answered again and said to them, Children, with what difficulty shall those who trust in riches enter into the kingdom of God!
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Jesus observing he answer'd so discreetly, said to him, you are not far from the kingdom of God. and no man after that was so hardy as to ask him any question.
Truly I say to you, I will no more drink of the fruit of the vine until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.
there came Joseph of Arimathaea, a councillor of honorable estate, who also himself was looking for the kingdom of God; and he boldly went in unto Pilate, and asked for the body of Jesus.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Enter the Kingdom of God (11 instances in 14 translations)
- Establish His Kingdom (4 instances in 19 translations)
- Everlasting Kingdom (6 instances in 22 translations)
- Glad Tidings of the Kingdom of God (4 instances in 7 translations)
- Good News Of The Kingdom Of God (6 instances in 17 translations)
- Govern The Kingdom (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven (2 instances in 26 translations)
- Half My Kingdom (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Hands Over The Kingdom (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Heirs of the Kingdom (3 instances in 30 translations)
- Inherit The Kingdom (6 instances in 33 translations)
- Keys of the Kingdom (1 instance in 35 translations)
- Kingdom Against Kingdom (4 instances in 36 translations)
- Kingdom Divided Against Itself (2 instances in 29 translations)
- Kingdom Of God Belongs To Such As These (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Kingdom of Heaven (49 instances in 32 translations)
- Kingdom of Priests (3 instances in 26 translations)
- My Kingdom is Not of This World (1 instance in 29 translations)
- Mystery of the Kingdom of God (1 instance in 22 translations)
- Receive the Kingdom (5 instances in 33 translations)
- Restore the Kingdom to Israel (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Secret Of The Kingdom Of God (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Seek First the Kingdom of God (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Such is the Kingdom of God (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Take The Kingdom (6 instances in 19 translations)
- Throne of His Kingdom (6 instances in 19 translations)
- Thy Kingdom Come (3 instances in 20 translations)
- Up to Half My Kingdom (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Your Kingdom Come (2 instances in 16 translations)
- A Kingdom Of Priests
- Children And The Kingdom
- Entering The Kingdom
- Few In The Kingdom
- Fullness Of The Kingdom
- Jerusalem In Millennial Kingdom
- Kingdom Of God
- Kingdom Of God, Characteristics Of
- Kingdom Of God, Coming Of
- Kingdom Of God, Entry Into
- Kingdom Of Heaven
- Kings Of The Northern Kingdom
- Knowing About God's Kingdom
- Millennial Kingdom
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Crushes Wickedness
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Restores Israel
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Supreme On The Earth
- Millennial Kingdom, Earth Filled With Knowledge Of God
- Millennial Kingdom, Universal Peace And Blessing
- Northern Kingdom Of Israel
- Outside The Kingdom
- Parables Of The Kingdom
- Parables Of The Kingdom Of Heaven
- People Of The Kingdom
- Satan, Kingdom Of
- Shutting The Kingdom
- The Kingdom Of Others
- The Kingdom Of Solomon
- Wine In Millennial Kingdom
- God's Blessings Are Near
- 30 more topics on Kingdom
- 960 more topics on God