'Let Us' in the Bible
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
And Cain saith unto Abel his brother, 'Let us go into the field;' and it cometh to pass in their being in the field, that Cain riseth up against Abel his brother, and slayeth him.
And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
Abram said to Lot: Let us not have any quarreling between you and me, or between your herdsmen and mine, for we are brothers.
Is not all the land before you? then let us go our separate ways: if you go to the left, I will go to the right; or if you take the right, I will go to the left.
And they called unto Lot and said to him, Where are the men who have come in unto thee tonight? Bring them forth unto us, and let us know them!
And Lot went out and said to his sons-in-law, who were married to his daughters, Come, let us go out of this place, for the Lord is about to send destruction on the town. But his sons-in-law did not take him seriously.
Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
And they said, Let us call the maiden and inquire at her mouth.
And they said, We saw certainly that the LORD was with thee: and we said, Let there be now an oath betwixt us, even betwixt us and thee, and let us make a covenant with thee;
Now therefore come thou, let us make a covenant, I and thou; and let it be for a witness between me and thee.
And he said, Let us take our journey, and let us go, and I will go before thee.
Intermarry with us. Let us marry your daughters, and take our daughters as wives for yourselves.
These men are peaceable with us; therefore let them dwell in the land, and trade therein; for the land, behold, it is large enough for them; let us take their daughters to us for wives, and let us give them our daughters.
Shall not their cattle and their substance and every beast of theirs be ours? only let us consent unto them, and they will dwell with us.
And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went.
And the man said, They are departed hence; for I heard them say, Let us go to Dothan. And Joseph went after his brethren, and found them in Dothan.
Come now therefore, and let us slay him, and cast him into some pit, and we will say, Some evil beast hath devoured him: and we shall see what will become of his dreams.
And Reuben heard it, and he delivered him out of their hands; and said, Let us not kill him.
Come, and let us sell him to the Ishmeelites, and let not our hand be upon him; for he is our brother and our flesh. And his brethren were content.
Then Judah said to his father Israel, "Send the boy with me, and let us arise and go, so that we will live and not die--you, we, and our children.
With whosoever of thy servants it be found, let him die, and let us also be my lord's bondmen."
When all the money in Egypt and Canaan was spent, the Egyptians came to Joseph and said: Give us food! Do not let us die. Do something! Our money is all gone.
Do not let us die. Do something! Do not let our fields be deserted. Buy us and buy our land in exchange for food. We will be the king's slaves. He will own our land. Give us grain to keep us alive and seed so that we can plant our fields.
And they said, Thou hast saved our lives: let us find grace in the sight of my lord, and we will be Pharaoh's servants.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (28)
- Exodus (12)
- Numbers (9)
- Deuteronomy (9)
- Joshua (3)
- Judges (17)
- 1 Samuel (17)
- 2 Samuel (8)
- 1 Kings (7)
- 2 Kings (11)
- 1 Chronicles (4)
- 2 Chronicles (3)
- Ezra (3)
- Nehemiah (10)
- Job (3)
- Psalm (27)
- Proverbs (4)
- Ecclesiastes (1)
- Song of Songs (3)
- Isaiah (21)
- Jeremiah (17)
- Lamentations (4)
- Ezekiel (4)
- Daniel (2)
- Hosea (2)
- Amos (2)
- Obadiah (1)
- Jonah (2)
- Micah (3)
- Zechariah (2)
- Be Strong And Let Your Heart Take Courage (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Begotten Us Again (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Bind Us Up (2 instances in 13 translations)
- Blood Be on Us (1 instance in 25 translations)
- Causeth Us To Triumph (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Christ Died for Us (2 instances in 29 translations)
- Christ Has Redeemed Us (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Cleanses Us from All Sin (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Deliver Us (52 instances in 36 translations)
- Dwelt Among Us (1 instance in 13 translations)
- For Us (447 instances in 40 translations)
- Forgive Us Our Debts (1 instance in 30 translations)
- Forgive Us Our Sins (5 instances in 36 translations)
- Give Us This Day (2 instances in 22 translations)
- Given Unto Us The Earnest Of The Spirit (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Glory Which Shall Be Revealed in Us (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Heart Burn Within Us (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Heart Condemns Us (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Hearts Burning Within Us (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Hearts Condemn Us (2 instances in 6 translations)
- If God So Loved Us (1 instance in 24 translations)
- If Our Heart Condemns Us (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Leads Us in Triumph (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Let All the Earth Keep Silence (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Let Down Your Nets (1 instance in 23 translations)
- Let Him Hear (23 instances in 33 translations)
- Let Marriage Be Held In Honor (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Let My People Go (11 instances in 18 translations)
- Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled (2 instances in 20 translations)
- Let the Little Children Come (3 instances in 10 translations)
- Let the Reader Understand (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Let There Be (103 instances in 31 translations)
- Let Us Build (9 instances in 20 translations)
- Let Us Eat and Drink (2 instances in 36 translations)
- Let Us Make Man (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Let Us Reason Together (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Let Your Light So Shine (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Oath Betwixt Us (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Refined Us as Silver (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Revive Us Again (2 instances in 10 translations)
- Show Us the Father (2 instances in 26 translations)
- Teach Us (11 instances in 38 translations)
- Tried Us As Silver (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Unto Us a Child is Born (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Who Shall Separate Us (1 instance in 23 translations)