'Lord Shall' in the Bible
Until the LORD shall have given rest to your brethren, as well as to you, and until they also possess the land which the LORD your God hath given them beyond Jordan: and then shall ye return every man to his possession which I have given you.
"I commanded Joshua at that time, saying, 'Your eyes have seen all that the LORD your God has done to these two kings; so the LORD shall do to all the kingdoms into which you are about to cross.
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
And he afflicted thee and caused thee to hunger and sustained thee with manna, food of which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know, that he might make thee know that man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of the LORD shall man live.
As the Gentiles which the LORD shall destroy before your face, so shall ye perish because ye would not attend to the voice of the LORD your God.
But in the place which the LORD shall choose in one of thy tribes, there thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, and there thou shalt do all that I command thee.
Only thy holy things which thou hast, and thy vows, thou shalt take, and go unto the place which the LORD shall choose:
Save when there shall be no poor among you; for the LORD shall greatly bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it:
Thou shalt eat it before the LORD thy God year by year in the place which the LORD shall choose, thou and thy household.
Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock and the herd, in the place which the LORD shall choose to place his name there.
Seven days shalt thou keep a solemn feast unto the LORD thy God in the place which the LORD shall choose: because the LORD thy God shall bless thee in all thine increase, and in all the works of thine hands, therefore thou shalt surely rejoice.
And thou shalt do according to the sentence, which they of that place which the LORD shall choose shall shew thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:
And if a Levite come from any of thy gates out of all Israel, where he sojourned, and come with all the desire of his mind unto the place which the LORD shall choose;
The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.
And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:
The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.
The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.
Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.
The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.
And the LORD shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law:
And the LORD shall do unto them as he did to Sihon and to Og, kings of the Amorites, and unto the land of them, whom he destroyed.
And the LORD shall give them up before your face, that ye may do unto them according unto all the commandments which I have commanded you.
For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.
And of Benjamin he said, The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by him; and the LORD shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (3)
- Exodus (15)
- Leviticus (8)
- Numbers (11)
- Deuteronomy (39)
- Joshua (6)
- Judges (3)
- Ruth (1)
- 1 Samuel (11)
- 2 Samuel (5)
- 1 Kings (9)
- 2 Kings (2)
- 1 Chronicles (2)
- 2 Chronicles (7)
- Psalm (42)
- Proverbs (9)
- Isaiah (74)
- Jeremiah (20)
- Lamentations (1)
- Ezekiel (4)
- Daniel (1)
- Hosea (3)
- Joel (5)
- Amos (3)
- Micah (6)
- Nahum (2)
- Zephaniah (2)
- Zechariah (12)
- Malachi (1)
- All Kings Shall Fall Down Before Him (1 instance in 11 translations)
- All Nations Shall Serve Him (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Blood Shall Be Upon Them (5 instances in 10 translations)
- By His Name You Shall Swear (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Daughters Shall Prophesy (3 instances in 25 translations)
- Every Knee Shall Bow (3 instances in 24 translations)
- Fire Shall Not Be Quenched (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Glory Which Shall Be Revealed in Us (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Hades Shall Not Prevail (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Healing Shall Spring Forth (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Hell Shall Not Prevail (1 instance in 6 translations)
- How Shall We Do (4 instances in 7 translations)
- How Shall We Escape (3 instances in 27 translations)
- I Shall Not Be Moved (4 instances in 13 translations)
- Just Shall Live by Faith (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Just Shall Live by His Faith (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Lord Shall Give Thee Rest (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Man Shall Not Live by Bread Alone (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Meek Shall Inherit the Earth (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Peace Shall Be Upon Israel (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Razor Shall Come Upon His Head (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Shall Not Pity (9 instances in 15 translations)
- Sheep Shall Be Scattered (2 instances in 19 translations)
- Son Therefore Shall Make You Free (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Sorrow And Mourning Shall Flee Away (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Sorrow and Sighing Shall Flee Away (2 instances in 13 translations)
- Soul Shall Live (7 instances in 12 translations)
- Sun Shall Be Darkened (3 instances in 15 translations)
- Sword Shall Never Depart (1 instance in 11 translations)
- To Dust You Shall Return (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Truth Shall Make You Free (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Twain Shall Be One Flesh (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Two Shall Become One Flesh (5 instances in 10 translations)
- Virgin Shall Conceive (2 instances in 11 translations)
- We Shall All Be Changed (2 instances in 22 translations)
- We Shall Reign (2 instances in 14 translations)
- What Shall We Do (20 instances in 33 translations)
- Who Shall Separate Us (1 instance in 23 translations)
- Whoso Shall Receive One Such Little Child (1 instance in 3 translations)
- You Shall Not Murder (5 instances in 9 translations)
- Your People Shall Be My People (1 instance in 6 translations)