'Make Sure' in the Bible
He will always watch us to make sure that we keep the promise we made to each other.'
Jonathan said to David: God be with you. Jehovah will make sure that you and I, and your descendants and mine, will keep the sacred promise we have made to each other for as long as we live. Then David left and Jonathan went back to town.
We know how much you want to capture him. Come to our territory and we will make sure you catch him.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Being Sure (4 instances in 7 translations)
- Let Us Make Man (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Make a Covenant (34 instances in 20 translations)
- Make A Joyful Noise (9 instances in 14 translations)
- Make Atonement for (72 instances in 22 translations)
- Make Him a Great Nation (2 instances in 16 translations)
- Make His Paths Straight (3 instances in 29 translations)
- Make You a Great Nation (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Make Your Enemies Your Footstool (6 instances in 11 translations)
- Sing And Make Music To The Lord (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Son Therefore Shall Make You Free (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Straw to Make Brick (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Sure Mercies of David (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Truth Shall Make You Free (1 instance in 15 translations)