'Male or Female' in the Bible
And if his oblation be a sacrifice of peace offering, if he offer it of the herd; whether it be a male or female, he shall offer it without blemish before the LORD.
And if his offering for a sacrifice of peace offering unto the LORD be of the flock; male or female, he shall offer it without blemish.
He will present them before the Lord and make atonement on her behalf; she will be clean from her discharge of blood. This is the law for a woman giving birth, whether to a male or female.
When any of you, male or female, have a sore on your head or chin,
When you, male or female, have white spots on the skin,
a woman who is in her menstrual period; anyone who has a discharge, whether male or female; and a man who sleeps with an unclean woman."
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Blight or Mildew (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Bond or Free (9 instances in 18 translations)
- Common or Unclean (3 instances in 26 translations)
- Male and Female (49 instances in 39 translations)
- Male Cult Prostitutes (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Male Shrine Prostitutes (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Mouth Of Two Witnesses Or Three Witnesses (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Neither Male Nor Female (1 instance in 15 translations)
- No Greek Or Jew (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Slave Or Free (7 instances in 18 translations)
- Testimony of Two or Three Witnesses (6 instances in 16 translations)
- Turn Aside to the Right Hand or to the Left (5 instances in 11 translations)
- Turn to the Right or the Left (7 instances in 3 translations)