'On the Sabbath' in the Bible
And they went into Capernaum; and straightway on the sabbath day he entered into the synagogue, and taught.
And it came to pass, that he went through the corn fields on the sabbath day; and his disciples began, as they went, to pluck the ears of corn.
And the Pharisees said unto him, Behold, why do they on the sabbath day that which is not lawful?
And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him.
And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace.
And on the Sabbath He began to teach in the synagogue; and many who listened to Him were utterly astonished, saying, Where did this Man acquire all this? What is the wisdom [the broad and full intelligence which has been] given to Him? What mighty works and exhibitions of power are wrought by His hands!
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Breaking The Sabbath (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Broke the Sabbath (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Heal on the Sabbath (3 instances in 30 translations)
- Keep the Sabbath (14 instances in 32 translations)
- Lord Also Of The Sabbath (3 instances in 10 translations)
- Lord Blessed the Sabbath (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Lord Even Of The Sabbath (3 instances in 28 translations)
- Lord of the Sabbath (3 instances in 26 translations)
- Observe the Sabbath (9 instances in 20 translations)
- Profane the Sabbath (3 instances in 21 translations)
- Profaning The Sabbath (4 instances in 16 translations)
- Remember the Sabbath Day (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Rested on the Sabbath (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Rested The Sabbath Day (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Sabbath Day (102 instances in 37 translations)
- Sabbath of the Lord (5 instances in 8 translations)
- Sabbath They Rested (2 instances in 16 translations)