'Pieces Of Silver' in the Bible
And unto Sarah he said, Behold, I have given thy brother a thousand pieces of silver. Behold, it is for thee a covering of the eyes to all that are with thee. And in respect of all thou art righted.
"Hear me, my lord. The land is worth 400 pieces of silver, but what is that between me and you? So bury your dead."
So Abraham agreed to Ephron's price and weighed out for him the price that Ephron had quoted in the hearing of the sons of Heth -- 400 pieces of silver, according to the standard measurement at the time.
Then he bought a parcel of land for 100 pieces of silver from the descendants of Hamor, Shechem's father. He pitched his tent there,
And there passed by Midianites, merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmaelites for twenty pieces of silver. And they brought Joseph into Egypt.
To all of them he gave each man changes of raiment; but to Benjamin he gave three hundred pieces of silver, and five changes of raiment.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Idols of Silver (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Pictures Of Silver (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Refined Us as Silver (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Settings of Silver (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Shekels of Silver (36 instances in 22 translations)
- Silver and Gold (76 instances in 34 translations)