'Presence of God' in the Bible
And there was an ocean, as crystal-clear as glass, in front of the throne. And at the center, surrounding the throne were four living beings, covered with eyes in the front and back of them. [Note: In view of Isa. 6:1-3 and especially Eze. 10:20ff, these "living beings" appear to be some special order of heavenly beings who inhabit the presence of God].
Then I saw the seven angels who stand in the presence of God; seven trumpets were given to them.
And the smoke of the incense (the perfume) arose in the presence of God, with the prayers of the people of God (the saints), from the hand of the angel.
And the sixth angel sounded the trumpet, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before the presence of God,
Then the twenty-four Elders, who sit on thrones in the presence of God, fell on their faces and worshipped God,
Then I heard a loud voice speaking in Heaven. It said, "The salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God have now come, and the sovereignty of His Christ; for the accuser of our brethren has been hurled down--he who, day after day and night after night, was wont to accuse them in the presence of God.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Angel of His Presence (1 instance in 12 translations)
- At His Presence (8 instances in 19 translations)
- In His Presence (70 instances in 37 translations)
- In the Presence of Many Witnesses (2 instances in 10 translations)
- In Your Presence (72 instances in 33 translations)
- Admission Into God's Presence
- An Overpowering Presence
- Clouds, God's Presence
- Death Due To God's Presence
- Driven From God's Presence
- Exclusion From Godâ€™s Presence
- God's Omnipresence
- God, Presence Of
- In Men's Presence
- Leaving God's Presence
- Living Despite God's Presence
- The Presence Of Christ