'Presence of the Lord' in the Bible
But King Solomon will be blessed, and David's throne will be established in the presence of the LORD forever."
When Solomon had completed saying this entire prayer to the LORD, he got up from kneeling with his hands spread out toward heaven in the presence of the LORD's altar,
Solomon and all Israel with him-a great assembly, from the entrance of Hamath to the Brook of Egypt-observed the festival at that time in the presence of the Lord our God, seven days, and seven [more] days-14 days.
Three times every year Solomon offered burnt offerings and peace offerings on the altar that he had built to the LORD, burning incense with the offerings in the presence of the Lord. This concludes the record of the Temple construction.
"Go out," he responded, "and stand on the mountain in the presence of the LORD." And there was the LORD, passing by! A tremendous, mighty windstorm was tearing at the mountains and breaking the rocks in pieces in the presence of the LORD, but the LORD was not in the windstorm. After the wind there came an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Angel of His Presence (1 instance in 12 translations)
- At His Presence (8 instances in 19 translations)
- In His Presence (70 instances in 37 translations)
- In the Presence of Many Witnesses (2 instances in 10 translations)
- In Your Presence (72 instances in 33 translations)
- Admission Into God's Presence
- An Overpowering Presence
- Clouds, God's Presence
- Death Due To God's Presence
- Driven From God's Presence
- Exclusion From Godâ€™s Presence
- God's Omnipresence
- God, Presence Of
- In Men's Presence
- Leaving God's Presence