'Put Forth' in the Bible
And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him.
And he put forth a similitude unto them, "Can the blind lead the blind? Do they not both then fall into the ditch?
then said he unto them, 'The harvest indeed is abundant, but the workmen few; beseech ye then the Lord of the harvest, that He may put forth workmen to His harvest.
And he put forth a similitude unto them, saying, "The ground of a certain rich man brought forth fruits plenteously,
He put forth this similitude, "A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
And he put forth a parable to those which were bidden, when he marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them,
and put forth their voices, and said, "Jesus, Master, have mercy on us."
He put forth a similitude unto them, signifying that men ought always to pray, and not to be weary,
And he put forth this similitude, unto certain which trusted in themselves, that they were perfect, and despised others.
Then began he to put forth to the people this similitude, "A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to farmers, and went himself into a strange country for a great season.
When they put forth their buds and come out in leaf, you see for yourselves and perceive and know that summer is already near.
when I was daily with you in the temple, ye did not put forth your hands against me; but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (8)
- Exodus (6)
- Leviticus (1)
- Numbers (2)
- Deuteronomy (4)
- Judges (6)
- 1 Samuel (7)
- 2 Samuel (6)
- 1 Kings (1)
- 2 Kings (1)
- 1 Chronicles (3)
- Ezra (1)
- Nehemiah (1)
- Esther (8)
- Job (8)
- Psalm (3)
- Proverbs (2)
- Ecclesiastes (1)
- Song of Songs (1)
- Isaiah (3)
- Jeremiah (2)
- Ezekiel (8)
- Daniel (1)
- Joel (1)
- Micah (1)
- Zechariah (1)
- Be Put to Death (175 instances in 40 translations)
- Break Forth into Singing (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Bringeth Forth Good Fruit (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Bringeth Forth Much Fruit (2 instances in 5 translations)
- God Sent Forth His Son (2 instances in 23 translations)
- Healing Shall Spring Forth (1 instance in 5 translations)
- In God I Have Put My Trust (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Put Aside (16 instances in 16 translations)
- Put Away the Evil (14 instances in 14 translations)
- Put His Life In His Hand (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Put In Trust With The Gospel (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Put New Wine Into Old Bottles (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Put Off (63 instances in 33 translations)
- Put on (404 instances in 39 translations)
- Put Out of the Synagogue (2 instances in 24 translations)
- Put The Lord To The Test (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Put to Death (484 instances in 40 translations)
- Put to Shame (139 instances in 39 translations)
- Put Your House In Order (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Send Forth Your Spirit (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Spread Forth His Hands (7 instances in 13 translations)
- Stretched Forth His Hand (25 instances in 21 translations)
- Stretched Forth My Hands (5 instances in 11 translations)