'Raised from the Dead' in the Bible
He was appointed to be the Son of God with power through the Spirit of holiness [Note: This could refer to the Holy Spirit] when He was raised from the dead.
but for us also. It will be reckoned to us who believe in him who raised from the dead Jesus our Lord,
who was delivered up on account of our trespasses, and raised from the dead that we might be accepted as righteous.
We were buried therefore with him through baptism unto death: that like as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we also might walk in newness of life.
Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
Do not continue offering or yielding your bodily members [and faculties] to sin as instruments (tools) of wickedness. But offer and yield yourselves to God as though you have been raised from the dead to [perpetual] life, and your bodily members [and faculties] to God, presenting them as implements of righteousness.
Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
who is he that condemneth? It is Christ Jesus that died, yea rather, that was raised from the dead, who is at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- As Good as Dead (31 instances in 19 translations)
- Dead in Christ (2 instances in 32 translations)
- Dead in Trespasses (5 instances in 15 translations)
- Dead In Your Transgressions (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Dead Rise (8 instances in 26 translations)
- Dead to the Law (3 instances in 23 translations)
- Dead With Christ (3 instances in 9 translations)
- Firstborn from the Dead (2 instances in 18 translations)
- Gives Life to the Dead (3 instances in 14 translations)
- God of the Dead (4 instances in 31 translations)
- If the Dead Do Not Rise (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Life from the Dead (2 instances in 31 translations)
- Living Among the Dead (1 instance in 22 translations)
- Raise the Dead (7 instances in 34 translations)
- Raise Up the Name of the Dead (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Raised A Loud Cry (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Raised Again (19 instances in 26 translations)
- Raised Him from the Dead (12 instances in 35 translations)
- Raised in Incorruption (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Raised Is Imperishable (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Raised On The Third Day (6 instances in 14 translations)
- Raised the Third Day (5 instances in 11 translations)
- Raised Their Voices (9 instances in 15 translations)
- Raised to Life (25 instances in 22 translations)
- Raised Up a Deliverer (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Raising Him From The Dead (4 instances in 22 translations)
- Restore The Name Of The Dead (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Resurrection of the Dead (16 instances in 36 translations)
- Rise from the Dead (13 instances in 35 translations)
- Risen From The Dead (25 instances in 37 translations)
- Third Day Be Raised (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Are The Dead Raised?
- Being Dead In Sin
- Carrying Dead Bodies
- Dead bodies
- Dead Sea
- Dead To Sin
- Resurrection, Of The Dead
- Spiritually Dead
- State Of The Dead
- The Dead
- The Dead Are Raised
- Resurrection Of Christ, Necessary For
- Christ Is Risen
- The Resurrection
- God Raising Christ