'Righteous Man' in the Bible
Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: Teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.
Jehovah suffereth not the soul of the righteous man to famish; but he repelleth the craving of the wicked.
Blessings are upon the head of a righteous man; but the mouth of the wicked covereth violence.
The memory of the righteous man shall be blessed; but the name of the wicked shall rot.
The mouth of a righteous man is a fountain of life; but the mouth of the wicked covereth violence.
The labour of a righteous man tendeth to life; the revenue of a wicked man, to sin.
The tongue of the righteous man is as choice silver; the heart of the wicked is little worth.
The lips of a righteous man feed many; but fools die for want of understanding.
When the whirlwind passes, the wicked man is no more, but the righteous man is an everlasting foundation.
The righteous man shall never be moved; but the wicked shall not inhabit the land.
The mouth of a righteous man putteth forth wisdom; but the froward tongue shall be cut out.
The lips of a righteous man know what is acceptable; but the mouth of the wicked is frowardness.
The righteous man, out of distress, is delivered, then cometh a lawless man into his place.
The fruit of a righteous man is a tree of life, and he who is wise wins souls.
Behold, a righteous man shall be recompensed in the earth, how much more the wicked man and the sinner!
A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast; But the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
In the transgression of the lips is an evil snare; but a righteous man shall go forth out of trouble.
There shall no evil happen to a righteous man; but the wicked shall be filled with mischief.
The [consistently] righteous man is a guide to his neighbor, but the way of the wicked causes others to go astray.
A righteous man hateth lying; But a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.
A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children; but the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous man.
A righteous man eats until he is satisfied, but the stomach of the wicked is empty.
The evil bow before the good, and the wicked at the gates of the righteous man.
An evil man is thrust down in his evil-doing, but a righteous man has hope in his death.
In the house of a righteous man is much treasure; but in the revenue of a wicked man is disturbance.
The heart of a righteous man studieth to answer; but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
He who justifies a wicked man, and he who condemns a righteous man, both of them alike are an abomination to LORD.
To punish a righteous man is not good, nor to strike nobles because of their uprightness.
It is terrible to show partiality to the wicked, by depriving a righteous man of justice.
The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the [consistently] righteous man [upright and in right standing with God] runs into it and is safe, high [above evil] and strong.
A righteous man that walketh in his integrity, Blessed are his children after him.
The righteous man considereth the house of the wicked, How the wicked are overthrown to their ruin.
It is joy to a righteous man to do what is right; but it is ruin for the workers of iniquity.
A wicked man is a ransom for a righteous man, and the treacherous dealer for the upright.
The father of a righteous man shall greatly rejoice, and he that begetteth a wise son shall have joy of him:
Don't set an ambush, wicked man, at the camp of the righteous man; don't destroy his dwelling.
For a righteous man falleth seven times, and riseth up again; But the wicked are overthrown by calamity.
A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.
Whoever causes the righteous man to go astray in an evil way, he himself shall fall into his own pit; but the upright shall inherit good.
In the transgression of an evil man there is a snare, but the [uncompromisingly] righteous man sings and rejoices.
The [consistently] righteous man knows and cares for the rights of the poor, but the wicked man has no interest in such knowledge.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- As One Man (31 instances in 26 translations)
- Behold the Man (7 instances in 16 translations)
- Blameless and Upright Man (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Blessed is the Man (25 instances in 31 translations)
- Certain Man (72 instances in 38 translations)
- Coming of the Son of Man (5 instances in 33 translations)
- Contentious Man (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Countenance A Poor Man In His Cause (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Dishonored the Poor Man (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Double-Minded Man (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Every Man To His Inheritance (3 instances in 12 translations)
- Faithful Man (10 instances in 21 translations)
- First Man (12 instances in 39 translations)
- Foolish Man (58 instances in 37 translations)
- From One Man (4 instances in 17 translations)
- God Formed Man (1 instance in 12 translations)
- God Is A Righteous Judge (1 instance in 12 translations)
- God is Greater Than Man (1 instance in 14 translations)
- God is Not a Man (2 instances in 17 translations)
- God Judgeth The Righteous (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Good Man (64 instances in 39 translations)
- Happy is the Man (26 instances in 21 translations)
- Head of Every Man (2 instances in 35 translations)
- Heavenly Man (2 instances in 4 translations)
- If A Man Dies (5 instances in 18 translations)
- Inward Man (3 instances in 22 translations)
- Judge with Righteous Judgment (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Lazy Man (14 instances in 6 translations)
- Let Us Make Man (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Lift Up the Son of Man (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Lifted Up The Son Of Man (1 instance in 22 translations)
- Like a Drunken Man (5 instances in 16 translations)
- Lord is Righteous (8 instances in 12 translations)
- Lord Loves the Righteous (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Man After His Own Heart (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Man After My Own Heart (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Man and Beast (36 instances in 20 translations)
- Man Became a Living Being (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Man From Heaven (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Man Full of Faith (1 instance in 39 translations)
- Man is Born to Trouble (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Man is Like a Breath (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Man Is Like To Vanity (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Man Of Discretion (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Man of God (94 instances in 37 translations)
- Man Of Heaven (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Man Of Integrity (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Man of Sorrows (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Man of Unclean Lips (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Man of Understanding (21 instances in 20 translations)
- Man of War (33 instances in 21 translations)
- Man Sent From God (3 instances in 21 translations)
- Man Shall Not Live by Bread Alone (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Mighty Man of Valor (7 instances in 11 translations)
- New Man (6 instances in 35 translations)
- No Man Hath Seen God (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Old Man (69 instances in 38 translations)
- Outward Man (2 instances in 22 translations)
- Perfect Man (13 instances in 26 translations)
- Prayer of a Righteous Man (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Prudent Man (12 instances in 24 translations)
- Rebuke A Wise Man (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Reprove A Wise Man (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Reprove a Wise Man (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Righteous Branch (2 instances in 18 translations)
- Righteous Decrees (5 instances in 10 translations)
- Righteous Judgments (12 instances in 19 translations)
- Righteous One (66 instances in 27 translations)
- Second Man (4 instances in 38 translations)
- Slothful Man (6 instances in 10 translations)
- Son of Man (232 instances in 40 translations)
- Spirit of Man (5 instances in 24 translations)
- Strive with Man (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Tongue Can No Man Tame (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Way of the Righteous (4 instances in 20 translations)
- Way that Seems Right to a Man (2 instances in 5 translations)
- What is Man (9 instances in 38 translations)
- What Will It Profit A Man (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Whatever a Man Sows (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Whatsoever A Man Soweth (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Whole Duty of Man (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Will a Man Rob God (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Will of Man (3 instances in 32 translations)
- Wise Man (78 instances in 37 translations)
- Wretched Man that I Am (1 instance in 21 translations)
- A Mans Character
- A Mans Reputation
- A Righteous People
- Anger Management
- Anger Of Man, Cause
- Anger Of Man, Righteous
- Anger Of Man, Unrighteous
- Being A Man Of God
- Being Seen By Man
- Breaking Man's Law
- Brotherhood Of Man
- Christ Our Righteousness
- Civic Righteousness
- Clothed With Righteousness
- Creation Of All Mankind
- Dealing With Many People
- Death Of The Righteous
- Depravity Of Man
- Distinctives Of Righteousness
- Divine Manifestations
- Drawbacks To Man's Power
- Dung and manure
- Duty Of Man To God
- Fall Of Man
- Fall Of Man, Consequences Of
- Fear Of Man
- Fruits Of Righteousness
- God In Relation To Man
- God Seeing The Righteous
- God's Word Is Righteous
- God, Righteousness Of
- Hating The Righteous
- Hope For The Righteous
- Imputed Righteousness
- Intrinsic Importance Of Man
- Jesus As Son Of Man
- Keeping Man's Word
- Killing Many People
- Love, Of Fellow Man
- Man A Mere Breath
- Man Appointing
- Man As Grass
- Man Avenging
- Man Defending
- Man Differentiating
- Man Going Down
- Man Keeping Watch
- Man Of God
- Man Of Sin
- Man Providing Water
- Man Trapping
- Man Vindicates
- Man's Action Tomorrow
- Man's Authority Over The Devil
- Man's Conduct Towards God
- Man's Counsel
- Man's Dominion
- Man's Eternal Attributes
- Man's Favourite
- Man's Function
- Man's Needs
- Man's Purposes
- Man's Relation To God
- Man's Relationship With His Creator
- Man's Sinful Nature
- Man's Teaching
- Man's Thoughts
- Man's Ways
- Man's Wisdom
- Man's Words Fulfilled
- Man's Work Finished
- Man, Creation Of
- Man, Insignificance Of
- Man, Trichotomy View Of
- Manifesting (making Something Clear)
- Many Combatants
- Many Creatures
- Many Deceivers And Deceived
- Many Enemies
- Many In Israel
- Many In The Church
- Many Seeking Salvation
- Many Spiritual Beings
- Ministry Of The Son Of Man
- Numbers Of Righteous People
- Paths Of Righteousness
- People In Righteousness
- Praise, Manner And Methods Of
- Putting Off The Old Man
- Reconciliation, Between God And Man
- Relation Of Animals To Man
- Reuben Gad And Half Manasseh
- Righteous By Faith
- Righteous By Obedience
- Righteous, The
- Righteousness imputed
- Righteousness Of Christ
- Righteousness, As Faith
- Righteousness, Of Believers
- Self Righteousness, And The Gospel
- Self Righteousness, Nature Of
- Smiting Of The Righteous
- Son Of Man
- The Frailty Of Man
- The Glory Of Man
- The Inner Man
- The Lips Of The Righteous
- The New Man In Christ
- The Recompense Of The Righteous
- The Righteous Perishing
- The Righteous Prosper
- The Spirit Of Man
- Things Manifest
- Thoughts Of The Righteous
- Time Management
- Too Many Words
- Trusting In Man, Warnings Against
- What Manner?
- What Value Is Man?
- Wise Man Or Fool
- Sin, Consequences Of
- Fruits Of Sin
- 17 more topics on Righteous
- 70 more topics on Man