'Risen From The Dead' in the Bible
And king Herod heard of him; (for his name was spread abroad:) and he said, That John the Baptist was risen from the dead, and therefore mighty works do shew forth themselves in him.
But when Herod heard thereof, he said, It is John, whom I beheaded: he is risen from the dead.
And as they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the Son of man were risen from the dead.
And they laid hold on that saying, questioning one with another, What meaneth, Till he were risen from the dead?
For when they have risen from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels in heaven.
He said to them, "Do not be amazed. You are looking for Jesus from Nazareth, who was crucified, [are you not]? He has risen from the dead. He is not here. Look at the place where they laid Him.
Later on, he made himself known to the Eleven themselves as they were at a meal, and reproached them with their want of faith and their stubbornness, because they did not believe those who had seen him after he had risen from the dead.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- As Good as Dead (31 instances in 19 translations)
- Dead in Christ (2 instances in 32 translations)
- Dead in Trespasses (5 instances in 15 translations)
- Dead In Your Transgressions (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Dead Rise (8 instances in 26 translations)
- Dead to the Law (3 instances in 23 translations)
- Dead With Christ (3 instances in 9 translations)
- Firstborn from the Dead (2 instances in 18 translations)
- Gives Life to the Dead (3 instances in 14 translations)
- God of the Dead (4 instances in 31 translations)
- He Has Risen (10 instances in 15 translations)
- He is Risen (10 instances in 19 translations)
- If the Dead Do Not Rise (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Life from the Dead (2 instances in 31 translations)
- Living Among the Dead (1 instance in 22 translations)
- Lord Has Risen (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Lord is Risen (3 instances in 11 translations)
- Raise the Dead (7 instances in 34 translations)
- Raise Up the Name of the Dead (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Raised from the Dead (42 instances in 36 translations)
- Raised Him from the Dead (12 instances in 35 translations)
- Raising Him From The Dead (4 instances in 22 translations)
- Restore The Name Of The Dead (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Resurrection of the Dead (16 instances in 36 translations)
- Rise from the Dead (13 instances in 35 translations)
- Dead To Sin
- Meaning Of The Risen Life
- Resurrection, Of The Dead
- Seeing The Risen Christ
- Spiritually Dead