'Set Apart' in the Bible
These are the names of the sons of Aaron, the priests who were anointed, whom he set apart to minister as priests.
because all the firstborn are mine. When I destroyed all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, I set apart for myself all the firstborn in Israel, both man and beast. They belong to me. I am the Lord."
During the entire time of his dedication, he is set apart to God.
And he shall set apart to Jehovah the days of his separation, and shall bring a lamb of the first year for a guilt offering. But the former days shall be lost, because his separation was defiled.
since they've been set apart for me from among the Israelis. I've taken them for myself instead of the first to open the womb every firstborn of the Israelis,
Then, when you eat of the food of the land, you shall set apart a portion for a gift to the Lord [called a heave or taken-out offering].
You shall set apart a cake made of the first of your coarse meal as a gift [to the Lord]; as an offering set apart from the threshing floor, so shall you lift it out or heave it.
Then he said to Korah and all his followers, "Tomorrow morning the Lord will reveal who belongs to Him, who is set apart, and [the one] He will let come near Him. He will let the one He chooses come near Him.
place fire in them and put incense on them before the Lord. Then the man the Lord chooses will be the one who is set apart. It is you Levites who have gone too far!"
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Apart from the Law (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Set A Guard (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Set A Watch (5 instances in 15 translations)
- Set Apart For Me (4 instances in 12 translations)
- Set at Liberty (10 instances in 26 translations)
- Set Me Apart (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Set My Feet Upon a Rock (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Set My Name There (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Set on Fire (29 instances in 36 translations)
- Set Your Face Against (7 instances in 7 translations)
- Set Your House in Order (2 instances in 6 translations)
- You Have Been Set Apart (1 instance in 1 translation)