'Sons of Israel' in the Bible
"Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them, 'When any man of you brings an offering to the LORD, you shall bring your offering of animals from the herd or the flock.
"Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, 'If a person sins unintentionally in any of the things which the LORD has commanded not to be done, and commits any of them,
"Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, 'You shall not eat any fat from an ox, a sheep or a goat.
Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, He who offers the sacrifice of his peace-offerings to LORD shall bring his oblation to LORD out of the sacrifice of his peace-offerings.
For I have taken the wave-breast and the heave-thigh from the sons of Israel out of the sacrifices of their peace-offerings, and have given them to Aaron the priest and to his sons as a portion forever from the sons of Israel.
which Yahweh commanded to give them in the day when he anointed them, from among the sons of Israel, - an age-abiding statute to their generations.
which Yahweh commanded Moses in Mount Sinai, - in the day when he commanded the sons of Israel to bring near their oblations unto Yahweh in the desert of Sinai.
and unto the sons of Israel, shalt thou speak, saying, - Take ye a he-goat, as a sin-bearer, and a calf and a young sheep, each a year old, without defect for an ascending-sacrifice;
and to teach the sons of Israel all the statutes which Jehovah hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses.'
And the wave breast and heave shoulder you shall eat in a clean place, you, and your sons and your daughters with you. For they have been given for your portion and the portion of your sons out of the sacrifices of peace offerings of the sons of Israel.
Speak. to the sons of Israel, saying These the beasts which ye shall eat from all the cattle which are upon the earth.
"Speak to the sons of Israel, saying: 'When a woman gives birth and bears a male child, then she shall be unclean for seven days, as in the days of her menstruation she shall be unclean.
"Speak to the sons of Israel, and say to them, 'When any man has a discharge from his body, his discharge is unclean.
"Thus you shall keep the sons of Israel separated from their uncleanness, so that they will not die in their uncleanness by their defiling My tabernacle that is among them."
"He shall take from the congregation of the sons of Israel two male goats for a sin offering and one ram for a burnt offering.
so shall he put a propitiatory-covering, over the holy place because of the uncleanness of the sons of Israel, and because of their transgressions to the extent of all their sins, - and, so, shall he do for the tent of meeting which abideth with them, in the midst of their uncleanness.
and shall sprinkle upon it, of the blood with his finger seven times, - and shall cleanse it and hallow it, from the uncleannesses of the sons of Israel.
And Aaron shall lean his two hands upon the head of the living goat, and confess over him, all the iniquities of the sons of Israel, and all their transgressions, to the extent of all their sins, - and shall put them upon the head of the goat, and then send him away, by the hand of a man appointed towards the desert:
So shall this become unto you an age-abiding statute, - to put a propitiatory-covering over the sons of Israel because of all their sins, Once in the year. And he did, As Yahweh commanded Moses.
Speak to Aaron and to his sons, and to all the sons of Israel, and say to them, This is the thing which Jehovah has commanded, saying,
to the end that the sons of Israel may bring their sacrifices which they sacrifice in the open field, even that they may bring them unto the LORD unto the door of the tabernacle of the testimony, unto the priest and sacrifice sacrifices of peace unto the LORD.
"Therefore I said to the sons of Israel, 'No person among you may eat blood, nor may any alien who sojourns among you eat blood.'
"So when any man from the sons of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, in hunting catches a beast or a bird which may be eaten, he shall pour out its blood and cover it with earth.
"For as for the life of all flesh, its blood is identified with its life. Therefore I said to the sons of Israel, 'You are not to eat the blood of any flesh, for the life of all flesh is its blood; whoever eats it shall be cut off.'
"Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them, 'I am the LORD your God.
"Speak to all the congregation of the sons of Israel and say to them, 'You shall be holy, for I the LORD your God am holy.
Unto the sons of Israel, therefore shalt thou say, What man soever, there may be of the sons of Israel, or of the sojourners that sojourn in Israel, that giveth of his seed unto Molech, he shall, surely be put to death, - the people of the land shall stone him with stones;
And Moses spake these things unto Aaron, and unto his sons, - and unto all the sons of Israel.
Speak unto Aaron, and unto his sons, That they hold sacredly aloof from the holy things of the sons of Israel, so as not to profane my holy name, - in the things which they are hallowing unto me - I, am Yahweh.
Say unto them, To your generations, any man who draweth near, out of all your seed, unto the holy things which the sons of Israel do sanctify to Jehovah, and his uncleanness on him -- even that person hath been cut off from before Me; I am Jehovah.
And they shall not profane the holy things of the sons of Israel which they offer to Jehovah,
Speak to Aaron and to his sons, and to all the sons of Israel, and say to them, A man, a man from the house of Irsael and from the stranger in Israel, who shall bring near his offering, for all their vows, and for all their willing gifts which they will offer to Jehovah for a burnt-offering:
Profane ye not my holy name, and I will sanctify myself in the midst of the sons of Israel. I AM he who sanctifies you
Speak unto the sons of Israel and say unto them, The feasts of the LORD, unto which ye shall make a general convocation of all the people, these shall be my feasts.
Speak unto the sons of Israel and say unto them, When ye have entered into the land which I give unto you and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest;
Speak unto the sons of Israel, saying, In the seventh month in the first day of the month, ye shall have a rest, an alarm for a reminder, and a holy convocation.
Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, On the fifteenth day of this seventh month is the feast of tabernacles for seven days to LORD.
To the end that your generations may know, that, in booths, made I the sons of Israel to dwell, when I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, - I - Yahweh, am your God.
So then Moses declared, the appointed seasons of Yahweh, unto the sons of Israel.
Command the sons of Israel, That they bring unto thee - pure oil olive, beaten, for giving light, - to cause the lamp to burn up continually.
On each sabbath-day he arrangeth it before Jehovah continually, from the sons of Israel -- a covenant age-during;
And the son of a woman of Israel, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the sons of Israel. And this son of the woman of Israel and a man of Israel struggled together in the camp.
And to the sons of Israel thou shalt speak, saying, When a man, a man shall curse his God and he bore his sin.
And Moses spoke to the sons of Israel that they should bring forth the one that had blasphemed out of the camp and stone him with stones. And the sons of Israel did as the LORD commanded Moses.
Speak unto the sons of Israel and say unto them, When ye have come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD.
And if a man makes a purchase from the Levites, then the house that was sold and the city of his possession, shall go out in the year of jubilee; for the houses of the cities of the Levites are their possession among the sons of Israel.
And ye shall possess them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit as a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever; but over your brethren, the sons of Israel, ye shall not rule over one another with rigor.
For, unto me, are the sons of Israel, bondmen, my bondmen, they are, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt. I, Yahweh, am your God.
These are the statutes and the regulations and the laws, which Yahweh granted between himself, and the sons of Israel, - in Mount Sinai by the mediation of Moses.
Speak unto the sons of Israel and thou shall say unto them - When any man would consecrate and pay a vow by thine estimate of lives unto Yahweh,
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (8)
- Exodus (121)
- Leviticus (51)
- Numbers (155)
- Deuteronomy (19)
- Joshua (63)
- Judges (58)
- 1 Samuel (11)
- 2 Samuel (3)
- 1 Kings (21)
- 2 Kings (11)
- 1 Chronicles (5)
- 2 Chronicles (23)
- Ezra (5)
- Nehemiah (8)
- Psalm (2)
- Isaiah (5)
- Jeremiah (10)
- Ezekiel (11)
- Daniel (1)
- Hosea (6)
- Joel (1)
- Amos (5)
- Obadiah (1)
- Micah (1)
- Adoption as Sons (5 instances in 12 translations)
- All Israel (201 instances in 38 translations)
- All Israel Will Be Saved (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Backsliding Israel (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Caused My People Israel to Err (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Children of Israel (719 instances in 33 translations)
- Chronicles of the Kings of Israel (18 instances in 15 translations)
- Commonwealth of Israel (2 instances in 25 translations)
- Community Of Israel (22 instances in 6 translations)
- Congregation of Israel (47 instances in 18 translations)
- Congregation of the Children of Israel (27 instances in 8 translations)
- Consolation of Israel (1 instance in 28 translations)
- Elders of Israel (40 instances in 28 translations)
- Elders of the House of Israel (2 instances in 18 translations)
- Exiles Of Israel (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Faithless Israel (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Firstborn of Israel (6 instances in 15 translations)
- Fought Against Israel (11 instances in 19 translations)
- God of Israel (223 instances in 39 translations)
- God of the Armies of Israel (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Hear O Israel (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Hearts of the Sons of Men (4 instances in 9 translations)
- Holy One of Israel (32 instances in 22 translations)
- House of Israel (160 instances in 38 translations)
- Israel Had No King (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Israel My Inheritance (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Israel of God (1 instance in 35 translations)
- King of Israel (182 instances in 39 translations)
- King Over Israel (52 instances in 22 translations)
- Land of Israel (55 instances in 38 translations)
- Led My People Israel Astray (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Light of Israel (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Lord God of Israel (159 instances in 19 translations)
- Men of Israel (145 instances in 38 translations)
- No King in Israel (4 instances in 20 translations)
- Outcasts of Israel (3 instances in 19 translations)
- Peace Be Upon Israel (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Peace Shall Be Upon Israel (1 instance in 4 translations)
- People of Israel (386 instances in 39 translations)
- Pride of Israel (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Remnant of Israel (12 instances in 21 translations)
- Restore the Kingdom to Israel (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Seven Sons (7 instances in 38 translations)
- Seventy Sons (6 instances in 20 translations)
- Shepherds of Israel (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Sons of David (9 instances in 20 translations)
- Sons of Disobedience (3 instances in 23 translations)
- Sons of God (23 instances in 37 translations)
- Sons of Levi (30 instances in 32 translations)
- Sons of Light (5 instances in 26 translations)
- Sons of Men (59 instances in 31 translations)
- Sons of the Prophets (13 instances in 29 translations)
- Sons of the Resurrection (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Sons of This Age (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Sons of This World (3 instances in 10 translations)
- Sons of Thunder (2 instances in 38 translations)
- Sons of Zebedee (11 instances in 36 translations)
- There Was No King in Israel (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Tribes of Israel (74 instances in 39 translations)
- Angels As Sons Of God
- Armies, Against Israel
- Assembling Israel
- Babylon, Israel Exiled To
- Backsliding, Israel Exanples
- Being Earnest For Israel
- Believers As Sons Of God
- Blessings, To Israel
- Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- Camp, Of Israel
- Captivity, Of Israel
- Christ Is King Of Israel
- Church Distinct From Israel
- Cities In Israel
- Conversion Of Israel
- Covenant, God's with Israel's priests
- Cursing Israel
- Downfall Of Israel
- Enemies, of Israel and Judah
- Exile Of Israel To Assyria
- Fathers And Sons
- Firstborn Sons
- Gathering Israel
- God Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- God Protector Of Israel
- God Scattering Israel
- God's Activity In Israel
- God's Glory In Israel
- God's Love For Israel
- Israel As Sons Of God
- Israel As The Elect
- Israel Fleeing
- Israel Hardened
- Israel In The Wilderness
- Israel In Tribulation
- Joy, Of Israel
- Judging Israel
- Killing Israelites
- Killing Sons And Daughters
- Killing Within Israel
- Kings Of All Israel Or Judah
- Lack Of Sons
- Land Permanently Restored To Israel
- Land Promised To Israel
- List Of Kings Of Israel
- Making Israel Jealous
- Many In Israel
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Restores Israel
- Mission, Of Israel
- Nations Attacking Israel
- Northern Kingdom Of Israel
- Others Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- Rebellion, Of Israel
- Rebirth Of Israel
- Salvation For Israel
- Sons In Law
- Sons Of God
- Sons Of The Prophets
- Strangers in israel
- Survivors Of Israel
- The Law Given To Israel
- The Mountains Of Israel
- Those To Be Cut Off From Israel
- Tribes Of Israel
- Two Sons
- Unique Israel
- Woe To Israel And Jerusalem
- 11 more topics on Sons