'Speaks in a Tongue' in the Bible
For the one who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God, because no one understands, but by the Spirit he speaks mysteries.
The one who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but the one who prophesies edifies the church.
Therefore the one who speaks in a tongue must pray that he may interpret.
- Deceitful Tongue (7 instances in 20 translations)
- Every Tongue Should Confess (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Hold My Tongue (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Pray in a Tongue (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Speaks Boldly (2 instances in 4 translations)