'Stand Still' in the Bible
And as they were going down to the outskirts of the city, Samuel said to Saul, Bid the servant pass on before us -- "and he passed on -- "but you stand still, first, that I may cause you to hear the word of God.
Now therefore stand still, that I may reason with you before the LORD of all the righteous acts of the LORD, which he did to you and to your fathers.
Now therefore stand still and see this great thing, which Jehovah will do before your eyes.
If they say thus unto us, Tarry until we come to you; then we will stand still in our place, and will not go up unto them.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Able to Stand (48 instances in 38 translations)
- Beside the Still Waters (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Stand Before the Lord (13 instances in 21 translations)
- Stand Fast (23 instances in 30 translations)
- Stand Fast in the Faith (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Stand Firm (46 instances in 27 translations)
- Able To Stand
- Be Still!
- Being Without Understanding
- Do You Understand?
- God Giving Understanding
- God Has Understanding
- Making Still
- Miscarriages And Stillborn
- Not Being Still
- Not Still
- Not Understanding God's Things
- Not Understanding Language
- Not Understanding Other Things
- Not Understanding Sayings
- People's Inability To Understand
- Promises To Stand on
- Proper Understanding
- Scripture, Understanding
- Spiritual Understanding
- Standing At A Distance
- Standing Firm
- Standing In The Gateway