'Talents of Silver' in the Bible
And the king of Syria said, Go to, go, and I will send a letter unto the king of Israel. And he departed, and took with him ten talents of silver, and six thousand pieces of gold, and ten changes of raiment.
And Naaman said, Be content, take two talents. And he urged him, and bound two talents of silver in two bags, with two changes of garments, and laid them upon two of his servants; and they bare them before him.
And Pul the king of Assyria came against the land: and Menahem gave Pul a thousand talents of silver, that his hand might be with him to confirm the kingdom in his hand.
And Hezekiah king of Judah sent to the king of Assyria to Lachish, saying, I have offended; return from me: that which thou puttest on me will I bear. And the king of Assyria appointed unto Hezekiah king of Judah three hundred talents of silver and thirty talents of gold.
And Pharaohnechoh put him in bands at Riblah in the land of Hamath, that he might not reign in Jerusalem; and put the land to a tribute of an hundred talents of silver, and a talent of gold.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Idols of Silver (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Pictures Of Silver (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Pieces Of Silver (41 instances in 33 translations)
- Refined Us as Silver (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Settings of Silver (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Shekels of Silver (36 instances in 22 translations)