'Thine Enemies' in the Bible
And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.
And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house.
In that thou lovest thine enemies, and hatest thy friends. For thou hast declared this day, that thou regardest neither princes nor servants: for this day I perceive, that if Absalom had lived, and all we had died this day, then it had pleased thee well.
So Gad came to David, and told him, and said unto him, Shall seven years of famine come unto thee in thy land? or wilt thou flee three months before thine enemies, while they pursue thee? or that there be three days' pestilence in thy land? now advise, and see what answer I shall return to him that sent me.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Beam Is In Thine Own Eye (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Bow Down Thine Ear (5 instances in 5 translations)
- Enemies of the Cross (1 instance in 34 translations)
- Hand of His Enemies (3 instances in 17 translations)
- Hand of My Enemies (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Courage, In Facing Enemies
- Duties To Enemies
- Enemies Of God
- Enemies Surrounding
- Enemies, Christian Response To
- Enemies, of believers
- Enemies, of Israel and Judah
- Enemies, of Jesus Christ
- Fear Of Enemies
- Fighting Enemies
- Forgiving Ones Enemies
- God Saving From Enemies
- Jesus Destroying His Enemies
- Loving Your Enemies
- Making Peace With Enemies
- Many Enemies
- Overcoming Enemies
- Spiritual Warfare, Enemies In
- 18 more topics on Enemies