'Throne of God' in the Bible
John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be with you, and peace from him, who is, and who was, and who is coming; and from the seven spirits which are before the throne of God,
Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
And the twenty-four elders who sit before the throne of God, on their thrones, fell upon their faces and worshiped God,
And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Before the Throne of God (4 instances in 36 translations)
- Build Up Your Throne (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Establish His Throne Forever (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Great White Throne (1 instance in 35 translations)
- Heaven is My Throne (3 instances in 30 translations)