'Voice of the Lord' in the Bible
The voice of the Lord said Samuel's name; and he said, Here am I.
But if ye will not obey the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then shall the hand of the LORD be against you, as it was against your fathers.
Wherefore then didst thou not obey the voice of the LORD, but didst fly upon the spoil, and didst evil in the sight of the LORD?
And Saul said unto Samuel, Yea, I have obeyed the voice of the LORD, and have gone the way which the LORD sent me, and have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites.
And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the LORD, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the LORD done this thing unto thee this day.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Hear His Voice (22 instances in 38 translations)
- Lift Up Your Voice (7 instances in 9 translations)
- Lifted Up Their Voice (16 instances in 32 translations)
- Obey My Voice (14 instances in 17 translations)
- Obey the Voice of the Lord (22 instances in 9 translations)
- Obeyed My Voice (9 instances in 16 translations)
- Raise Your Voice (8 instances in 6 translations)
- Sheep Hear His Voice (1 instance in 26 translations)
- Still Small Voice (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Voice of Gladness (4 instances in 16 translations)
- Voice of One Crying in the Wilderness (5 instances in 22 translations)
- Voice of the Bridegroom (7 instances in 29 translations)
- Wept with a Loud Voice (2 instances in 15 translations)