'With The Sword' in the Bible
When he showed them the entrance to the city, they smote the city with the sword, but they let the man and all his family go.
The hilt also penetrated along with the sword blade, and Eglon's fat closed in over the blade. Because he did not withdraw the sword from Eglon's abdomen, the sword point exited from Eglon's entrails.
And the Lord confused and terrified Sisera and all his chariot drivers and all his army before Barak with the sword. And Sisera alighted from his chariot and fled on foot.
And they took the things which Micah had made, and his priest, and came to Laish, to a people quiet and feeling secure, and they smote them with the sword and burned the city.
And the men in ambush quickly rushed upon Gibeah, and the liers-in-wait moved out and smote all the city with the sword.
And the appointment of the men of Israel with the layers in wait to run upon Benjamin with the sword, was when they should make the smoke rise up out of the city.
And the men of Israel turned back against the Benjamites and smote them with the sword, men and beasts and all that they found. Also they set on fire all the towns to which they came.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- All Who Take the Sword (1 instance in 6 translations)
- By the Sword (136 instances in 37 translations)
- Die by the Sword (34 instances in 23 translations)
- Double-Edged Sword (7 instances in 9 translations)
- Edge of the Sword (37 instances in 36 translations)
- Fall Before You By The Sword (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Fall by the Sword (35 instances in 21 translations)
- Flaming Sword (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Perish by the Sword (5 instances in 27 translations)
- Sharp Two-Edged Sword (3 instances in 23 translations)
- Sharper Than Any Two-Edged Sword (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Smite With The Sword (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Strike with the Sword (3 instances in 14 translations)
- Sword of My Mouth (1 instance in 33 translations)
- Sword of the Lord (8 instances in 12 translations)
- Sword of the Spirit (1 instance in 33 translations)
- Sword Shall Never Depart (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Tongue Like a Sword (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Two-Edged Sword (7 instances in 33 translations)