'Without Blemish' in the Bible
And on the second day thou shalt offer a kid of the goats without blemish for a sin offering; and they shall cleanse the altar, as they did cleanse it with the bullock.
When thou hast made an end of cleansing it, thou shalt offer a young bullock without blemish, and a ram out of the flock without blemish.
Seven days shalt thou prepare every day a goat for a sin offering: they shall also prepare a young bullock, and a ram out of the flock, without blemish.
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the first month, in the first day of the month, thou shalt take a young bullock without blemish, and cleanse the sanctuary:
And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering.
And the burnt offering that the prince shall offer unto the LORD in the sabbath day shall be six lambs without blemish, and a ram without blemish.
And in the day of the new moon it shall be a young bullock without blemish, and six lambs, and a ram: they shall be without blemish.
Thou shalt daily prepare a burnt offering unto the LORD of a lamb of the first year without blemish: thou shalt prepare it every morning.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Bread Without Yeast (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Clouds Without Water (1 instance in 24 translations)
- Earth Was Without Form (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Eat Bread Made Without Yeast (8 instances in 1 translation)
- Faith Without Works (5 instances in 23 translations)
- He That Is Without Sin (1 instance in 7 translations)
- He Who is Without Sin (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Lamb Without Blemish (5 instances in 22 translations)
- Pray Without Ceasing (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Prophet is Not Without Honor (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Sheep Without A Shepherd (6 instances in 20 translations)
- Without Blood (4 instances in 34 translations)
- Without Defect (50 instances in 9 translations)
- Without Form and Void (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Without Grumbling (3 instances in 12 translations)
- Without Money and Without Price (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Without Sense (20 instances in 8 translations)
- Without Sin (26 instances in 33 translations)
- Without The Camp (31 instances in 16 translations)
- Without The Law (8 instances in 24 translations)
- Words Without Knowledge (3 instances in 19 translations)
- Being Without Understanding
- Blemished Creatures
- Blemished People
- God Without Mercy
- Hating Without A Cause
- People Without Mercy
- The Saints, Without Offence
- The World Without God
- Without God
- Without Hope
- Without Speech
- Without Strength
- Without The Law
- Zeal, Without Knowledge