'Words of the Lord' in the Bible
And the children are hard and stiff-hearted; I am sending you to them: and you are to say to them, These are the words of the Lord.
You mountains of Israel, give ear to the words of the Lord: this is what the Lord has said to the mountains and the hills, to the waterways and the valleys: See, I, even I, am sending on you a sword for the destruction of your high places.
And the spirit of the Lord came on me, and he said to me, Say, These are the words of the Lord: This is what you have said, O children of Israel; what comes into your mind is clear to me.
Then I spoke unto the captives all the words of the LORD that he had showed me.
For this cause say to them, These are the words of the Lord: Every man of Israel who has taken his false god into his heart, and put before his face the sin which is the cause of his fall, and comes to the prophet; I the Lord will give him an answer by myself in agreement with the number of his false gods;
For this cause say to the children of Israel, These are the words of the Lord: Come back and give up your false gods and let your faces be turned from your disgusting things.
And say to the woodland of the South, Give ear to the words of the Lord: this is what the Lord has said: See, I will have a fire lighted in you, for the destruction of every green tree in you and every dry tree: the flaming flame will not be put out, and all faces from the south to the north will be burned by it.
And say to the land of Israel, These are the words of the Lord: See, I am against you, and I will take my sword out of its cover, cutting off from you the upright and the evil.
Son of man, say as a prophet, These are the words of the Lord: Say, A sword, a sword which has been made sharp and polished:
And say to Tyre, O you who are seated at the doorway of the sea, trading for the peoples with the great sea-lands, these are the words of the Lord: You, O Tyre, have said, I am a ship completely beautiful.
These are the words of the Lord: See, I am against you, O Zidon; and I will get glory for myself in you: and they will be certain that I am the Lord, when I send my punishments on her, and I will be seen to be holy in her.
Say to them, These are the words of the Lord: See, I am against you, Pharaoh, king of Egypt, the great river-beast stretched out among his Nile streams, who has said, The Nile is mine, and I have made it for myself.
Son of man, be a prophet, and say, These are the words of the Lord: Give a cry, Aha, for the day!
And say to them, These are the words of the Lord: See, I am taking the children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and will get them together on every side, and take them into their land:
For this cause, son of man, be a prophet and say to Gog, These are the words of the Lord: In that day, when my people Israel are living without fear of danger, will you not be moved against them?
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Accept My Words (3 instances in 5 translations)
- All the Words of This Law (9 instances in 22 translations)
- Believe My Words (2 instances in 30 translations)
- Empty Words (14 instances in 20 translations)
- Enticing Words (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Keep My Words (4 instances in 22 translations)
- Persuasive Words (3 instances in 21 translations)
- Plausible Words (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Sound Words (2 instances in 27 translations)
- Wholesome Words (3 instances in 9 translations)
- Words of Eternal Life (2 instances in 27 translations)
- Words of God (28 instances in 39 translations)
- Words of Our Lord Jesus (1 instance in 21 translations)
- Words of the Covenant (6 instances in 21 translations)
- Words of the Wise (8 instances in 22 translations)
- Words of This Book (7 instances in 35 translations)
- Words Without Knowledge (3 instances in 19 translations)