Search: "Him" 8765 results
And God said, Let us make man in our image, like us: and let him have rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over the cattle and over all the earth and over every living thing which goes flat on the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
And the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth, breathing into him the breath of life: and man became a living soul.
And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
Then Jehovah God formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to let him name them. Whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.
And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
and enmity I put between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; he doth bruise thee -- the head, and thou dost bruise him -- the heel.'
Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.
And Adah will bear Jabal; he was the father of him remaining in the tent, and riches.
And his brother's name was Jubal; of him came all that exercise themselves on the harp and on the organs.
And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth. For,'said she , God hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel; for Cain slew him.
And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.
This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, after his image; and he named him Seth.
When Enosh was 90 years old, Kenan was born to him.
And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
When Methuselah was 187 years old, Lamech was born to him.
He named him Noah, saying, This one shall bring us relief and comfort from our work and the [grievous] toil of our hands due to the ground being cursed by the Lord.
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.
And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.
And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.
two of each, male and female, entered the ark with Noah, just as God had commanded him.
On that same day Noah along with his sons Shem, Ham, and Japheth, Noah's wife, and his three sons' wives entered the ark with him.
And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.
And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;
Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;
But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.
And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.
And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.
And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him:
And the LORD smelled a sweet savour and said in his heart, "I will henceforth no more curse the earth for man's sake, for the imagination of man's heart is evil even from the very youth of him. Moreover I will not destroy from henceforth all that liveth as I have done.
And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
And Shem and Japheth took a robe, and putting it on their backs went in with their faces turned away, and put it over their father so that they might not see him unclothed.
And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; Let him be a bondman of bondmen to his brethren.
And he saith: 'Blessed of Jehovah my God is Shem, And Canaan is servant to him.
God enlarge Japheth, And let him dwell in the tents of Shem; And let Canaan be his servant.
Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.
Then took Terah: Abram his son, and Lot his son Haran's son, and Sarai his daughter-in-law his son Abram's wife. And they went with him from Ur in Chaldea, to go into the land of Canaan. And they came to Haran and dwelled there.
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.
And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.
From there he moved on to the hill country east of Bethel and pitched his tent, with Bethel on the west and Ai on the east. There he built an altar to the Lord and worshiped Him.
Therefore he treated Abram well for her sake; and gave him sheep and oxen and donkeys and male and female servants and female donkeys and camels.
And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him: and they sent him away, and his wife, and all that he had.
And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.
And Lot, who went with him, had flocks and herds and tents;
Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed east: and they separated themselves the one from the other.
And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:
And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh Kiriathaim,
And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale.
Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine. And he being the priest of the most highest God, blessed him, saying,
And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.
And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.
And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.
And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.
And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.
Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.
So Sarai said to Abram, "Since the Lord has prevented me from having children, have sexual relations with my servant. Perhaps I can have a family by her." Abram did what Sarai told him.
And Sarai, Abram's wife, taketh Hagar the Egyptian, her handmaid, at the end of the tenth year of Abram's dwelling in the land of Canaan, and giveth her to Abram her husband, to him for a wife,
Then the Angel of the Lord said to her: You have conceived and will have a son. You will name him Ishmael, for the Lord has heard your [cry of] affliction.
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?
For this, the well was called, The well of him seeing me; behold, between Kadesh and between Bered.
And Hagar had a child for Abram, a son. And Abram called the name of his son whom Hagar bore to him, Ishmael.
Abram was 86 years old when Hagar bore Ishmael to him.
And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
And any male who does not undergo circumcision will be cut off from his people: my agreement has been broken by him.
Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?
So Abraham responded to God, "If only Ishmael would live in constant awareness that you're always with him!"
And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.
And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
Now as to Isaac, I'll confirm my covenant with him, to whom Sarah will give birth as your son at this time next year."
And he left off talking with him, and God went up from Abraham.
And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.
And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him.
And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.
And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.
And Sarah is hearkening at the opening of the tent, which is behind him;
Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake.
And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.
And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
Extract Match Search Results...
- 1.Gen 1:26-Gen 19:5
- 2.Gen 19:6-Gen 27:6
- 3.Gen 27:10-Gen 34:6
- 4.Gen 34:8-Gen 42:16
- 5.Gen 42:21-Gen 50:12
- 6.Gen 50:13-Exo 19:13
- 7.Exo 19:19-Exo 40:16
- 8.Exo 40:19-Lev 13:10
- 9.Lev 13:11-Lev 19:17
- 10.Lev 19:21-Num 5:10
- 11.Num 5:12-Num 22:41
- 12.Num 23:4-Deut 4:12
- 13.Deut 4:15-Deut 20:6
- 14.Deut 20:7-Deut 33:16
- 15.Deut 33:17-Josh 24:22
- 16.Josh 24:24-Judg 9:26
- 17.Judg 9:28-Judg 18:27
- 18.Judg 19:1-1 Sam 8:6
- 19.1 Sam 8:7-1 Sam 17:5
- 20.1 Sam 17:7-1 Sam 21:12
- 21.1 Sam 21:14-1 Sam 30:9
- 22.1 Sam 30:11-2 Sam 9:6
- 23.2 Sam 9:7-2 Sam 15:23
- 24.2 Sam 15:24-2 Sam 22:8
- 25.2 Sam 22:9-1 Kgs 3:27
- 26.1 Kgs 3:28-1 Kgs 14:18
- 27.1 Kgs 14:20-1 Kgs 20:41
- 28.1 Kgs 20:42-2 Kgs 5:8
- 29.2 Kgs 5:10-2 Kgs 12:20
- 30.2 Kgs 12:21-2 Kgs 25:25
- 31.2 Kgs 25:27-1 Chron 17:15
- 32.1 Chron 17:16-2 Chron 10:7
- 33.2 Chron 10:8-2 Chron 21:18
- 34.2 Chron 21:19-2 Chron 33:13
- 35.2 Chron 33:18-Neh 6:12
- 36.Neh 6:13-Job 4:17
- 37.Job 5:2-Job 20:15
- 38.Job 20:16-Job 33:17
- 39.Job 33:18-Psa 4:3
- 40.Psa 5:12-Psa 35:25
- 41.Psa 36:2-Psa 74:14
- 42.Psa 75:9-Psa 106:20
- 43.Psa 106:23-Psa 150:1
- 44.Psa 150:2-Prov 16:29
- 45.Prov 16:32-Prov 28:17
- 46.Prov 28:18-Song 4:16
- 47.Song 5:4-Isa 25:11
- 48.Isa 25:12-Isa 45:10
- 49.Isa 45:11-Jer 6:3
- 50.Jer 6:11-Jer 33:13
- 51.Jer 33:16-Jer 48:35
- 52.Jer 48:39-Ezek 18:7
- 53.Ezek 18:12-Ezek 48:14
- 54.Ezek 48:19-Dan 11:1
- 55.Dan 11:2-Joel 2:13
- 56.Joel 2:14-Zeph 3:2
- 57.Zeph 3:9-Matt 5:32
- 58.Matt 5:39-Matt 13:2
- 59.Matt 13:9-Matt 18:34
- 60.Matt 19:1-Matt 25:22
- 61.Matt 25:23-Mrk 1:5
- 62.Mrk 1:6-Mrk 6:2
- 63.Mrk 6:3-Mrk 10:2
- 64.Mrk 10:3-Mrk 14:46
- 65.Mrk 14:50-Luk 2:33
- 66.Luk 2:34-Luk 7:30
- 67.Luk 7:33-Luk 10:36
- 68.Luk 10:37-Luk 16:1
- 69.Luk 16:2-Luk 20:38
- 70.Luk 20:39-Luk 24:32
- 71.Luk 24:34-John 4:39
- 72.John 4:40-John 8:2
- 73.John 8:3-John 11:48
- 74.John 11:53-John 18:30
- 75.John 18:31-Act 4:19
- 76.Act 4:32-Act 9:43
- 77.Act 10:1-Act 17:28
- 78.Act 17:31-Act 23:32
- 79.Act 23:33-Rom 5:14
- 80.Rom 5:15-1 Cor 1:29
- 81.1 Cor 1:30-2 Cor 2:5
- 82.2 Cor 2:6-Ephes 2:5
- 83.Ephes 2:6-Col 3:22
- 84.Col 3:24-Hebrews 2:16
- 85.Hebrews 2:17-James 1:9
- 86.James 1:12-1 John 2:28
- 87.1 John 2:29-Rev 7:13
- 88.Rev 7:14-Rev 22:19
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (506)
- Exodus (201)
- Leviticus (274)
- Numbers (202)
- Deuteronomy (228)
- Joshua (94)
- Judges (223)
- Ruth (21)
- 1 Samuel (364)
- 2 Samuel (316)
- 1 Kings (308)
- 2 Kings (267)
- 1 Chronicles (157)
- 2 Chronicles (268)
- Ezra (36)
- Nehemiah (52)
- Esther (61)
- Job (318)
- Psalm (408)
- Proverbs (217)
- Ecclesiastes (64)
- Song of Songs (25)
- Isaiah (275)
- Jeremiah (249)
- Lamentations (18)
- Ezekiel (149)
- Daniel (133)
- Hosea (59)
- Joel (10)
- Amos (25)
- Obadiah (3)
- Jonah (15)
- Micah (16)
- Nahum (10)
- Habakkuk (23)
- Zephaniah (6)
- Haggai (3)
- Zechariah (31)
- Malachi (15)
- Matthew (448)
- Mark (368)
- Luke (540)
- John (456)
- Acts (392)
- Romans (140)
- 1 Corinthians (100)
- 2 Corinthians (52)
- Galatians (36)
- Ephesians (55)
- Philippians (31)
- Colossians (42)
- 1 Thessalonians (9)
- 2 Thessalonians (15)
- 1 Timothy (16)
- 2 Timothy (18)
- Titus (8)
- Philemon (6)
- Hebrews (114)
- James (33)
- 1 Peter (39)
- 2 Peter (13)
- 1 John (62)
- 2 John (3)
- 3 John (3)
- Jude (6)
- Revelation (110)
- Abide in Him (8 instances in 22 translations)
- Abides in Him (6 instances in 15 translations)
- Accounted to Him (7 instances in 10 translations)
- Alive Together with Him (1 instance in 16 translations)
- All Kings Shall Fall Down Before Him (1 instance in 11 translations)
- All Nations Shall Serve Him (2 instances in 11 translations)
- As Many as Received Him (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Away with Him (23 instances in 37 translations)
- Believed in Him (16 instances in 24 translations)
- Bow Down to Him (11 instances in 13 translations)
- Build Him a Temple (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Buried Him in the City of David (8 instances in 18 translations)
- Buried with Him in Baptism (1 instance in 21 translations)
- By Him All Things Were Created (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Casting All Your Care Upon Him (2 instances in 8 translations)
- Cause Him To Swear (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Contend with Him (12 instances in 19 translations)
- Counted Unto Him (5 instances in 7 translations)
- Created Through Him (4 instances in 16 translations)
- Credited To Him (12 instances in 12 translations)
- Crowned Him with Glory (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Crucify Him (14 instances in 37 translations)
- Dispute With Him (5 instances in 12 translations)
- Every Eye Will See Him (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Extol Him (6 instances in 14 translations)
- Fear Before Him (9 instances in 15 translations)
- Get Him Up (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Hear Him (42 instances in 38 translations)
- Him That Is Weak In The Faith Receive Ye (1 instance in 3 translations)
- His Own Did Not Receive Him (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Impossible to Please Him (1 instance in 18 translations)
- In Him Was Life (1 instance in 29 translations)
- Keep Silence Before Him (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Laid Him in a Tomb (3 instances in 20 translations)
- Let Him Hear (23 instances in 33 translations)
- Listen To Him (32 instances in 22 translations)
- Lord Was with Him (10 instances in 31 translations)
- Loved Him As Himself (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Loved Him as His Own Soul (2 instances in 12 translations)
- Make Him a Great Nation (2 instances in 16 translations)
- Provoke Him (17 instances in 21 translations)
- Quickened Together With Him (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Raise Him Up (19 instances in 36 translations)
- Raised Him from the Dead (12 instances in 35 translations)
- Raising Him From The Dead (4 instances in 22 translations)
- Rebel Against Him (6 instances in 7 translations)
- Reckoned To Him (15 instances in 14 translations)
- Remember Him (8 instances in 21 translations)
- Rewards Those Who Seek Him (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Stone Him to Death (9 instances in 11 translations)
- Stoned Him with Stones (10 instances in 19 translations)
- That Believeth On Him (5 instances in 10 translations)
- To Him Who Overcomes (4 instances in 11 translations)
- Tremble Before Him (5 instances in 12 translations)
- United With Him In A Resurrection (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Who Believes in Him (11 instances in 20 translations)
- Who Believes on Him (7 instances in 5 translations)
- Who Trusts In Him (6 instances in 10 translations)
- Whoever Believes in Him (6 instances in 10 translations)
- Will He For A Fish Give Him A Serpent (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Woe to Him (11 instances in 21 translations)
- Called Himself The Christ
- Christ Humbled Himself
- Christ Knowing About Himself
- God Himself
- God, Human Descriptions Of
- God, Living And Self sustaining
- Accepting Christ
- God, All knowing
- Giving, Of Oneself
- Folly, Effects Of
- Following Jesus Christ
- Messengers Sent Out
- Faithfulness, To God
- Faith, As Basis Of Salvation
- Commitment, to Jesus Christ
- Evil, victory over
- Commitment, to God
- Evil, origins of
- Evil, believers' responses to
- Evangelism, kinds of
- Ethics, social
- Chief priests
- Discipleship, nature of
- Death penalty
- God, Purpose Of
- God, Revelation Of
- God, Unity Of
- Gospel, Confirmation Of
- Hand Of God
- Heart, And Holy Spirit
- Heart, Divine
- Heart, Fallen And Redeemed
- Hope, In God
- Knowing God, Nature Of
- Last Things
- Love, And The World
- Love, Abuse Of
- Love, Nature Of
- Self Denial
- Mission, Of Jesus Christ
- Moses, Significance Of
- Participation, In Christ
- Perfection, Divine
- Persecution, Forms Of
- Persecution, Nature Of
- Peter, The Disciple
- The Act Of Opening
- Poverty, Remedies For
- Power, Human
- Punishment, By God
- Punishment, Legal Aspects Of
- Rich, The
- Salvation, Nature Of
- Sin, And God's Character
- Sin, Deliverance From God
- Suffering, Causes Of
- Suffering, Of Jesus Christ
- Teachers Of The Law
- God's Salvation Made Known
- Trust, Importance Of
- Victory, Over Spiritual Forces
- Wisdom, Human Nature
- Witnessing, Importance Of
- Word Of God
- Character Of Saints
- Character Of Wicked
- Christ, Character Of
- Holy Spirit, Types Of
- Prophecies Concerning Christ
- Names And Titles For Christ
- Names And Titles For The Christian
- Types Of Christ
- Christ, Names For
- Love For God
- Answered Promises
- Messianic Prophecies
- Agape Love
- God's Hand
- Crowds Around Jesus
- Seven Days
- Outer Garments
- Handing Over Christ
- Judas Betraying Christ
- Individuals Running
- Anointing Kings
- Nearness Of Death
- God Killing
- Questioning Christ
- Saved By Faith
- Not Knowing About Christ
- Christ Teaching
- God's Voice
- Who Is Jesus?
- God With Specific People
- Attempting To Kill Specific People
- Blessing Through God's People
- Bowing Before Messiah
- Christ Is King Of Israel
- Christ Summoning
- Christ Was Killed
- Christ Would Be Killed
- Christ's Disciples Will Suffer
- Jesus Healing
- Opposition To Christ From Scribes
- Others Not Answering
- Others Summoning
- Pharisees Concerned About Christ
- Praise The Lord!
- Relationship Of Father And Son
- Righteous By Faith
- Settling Accounts
- Seven Days For Legal Purposes
- Sexual Union Intended
- Side Of People
- Sin Confessed
- Sin Produces Death
- The Father
- The One Who Sent Christ
- Those Demonised
- Those Who Believed In Christ
- Tying Up
- Where From?
- God's Things Concealed
- God's Things Revealed
- God's Truth
- In Men's Presence
- Keeping Christ's Commands
- Knowing About God's Kingdom
- Fear God!
- Fear Of Individuals
- Kings Of All Israel Or Judah
- List Of Kings Of Israel
- Named Prophets Of The Lord
- People With Apt Names
- Priests Atoning
- Giving Money To The Church
- Eternal life
- Righteousness imputed